• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anxiety with cycle?

stock pot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I m in the middle of a 14 week cycle. Just finished the orals today. Last few days have been rough with anxiety, night sweats , day time shakes even mild paranoia. Ok here is the cycle profile... Test prop 100 ed tren ace 100 ed test E 375 once weekly. Anavar 50 mg ed and stanazonol 75 mg ed. I ran the var and stanazonol for 7 weeks and 1 day.... Never had these sides before. I m 40 years old 215 lbs... 12 -16% body fat... Hope I gave enough info for some feed back...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

like warrior said lots of things could be going on there.
imo its either the tren (i get anxiety on it but its tolerable) or possibly the test, i have heard some people say high doses of test increase anxiety, but i never experienced it. you are pushing over a G of test a week, but i bet its the tren.

Just trying to keep plasma levels up... I ve run larger cycles perhaps you could even say harsher compounds with very little sides...

Btw I m prone to sweats n some acne....

Hmmm it is from a new source the tren.... And oh boy its legit

as i got older my sides from the tren got worse, i use to be a tren whore, now i gotta be careful with it.

I love tren. I run twice yearly for 14 weeks

Never ran var before

Test 1 you think decca would be alternative?

deca in place of what? or do you mean just throwing it in the mix? and using it for what purpose, lubricating joints i am assuming since you and i are the same age or am i mistakin?

IMHO it's the high dose of test with the tren . 1075mg/wk test and 700 mg/wk tren will do it for me . tried that last winter only with the gram of test tren was only 350mg/wk . Had an anxiety attack that was so bad one night I ended up in the ER . had to stay the next day for observation. That's why most guys are going to test at 200 - 250 mg/wk with tren 400 - 700 mg/wk . More test with tren = more sides . I tried it that way this past summer and it was a world of difference .

Does diabetes run in your family? When was the last time you had blood work done? Also, you can 10% guarantee that the Tren ace ester has began to metabolize and take effect, thus some of the effects you may be experiencing.... Are you consuming enough water??? Ramp your H20 intake... Also have you experienced any difficulties urinating? Considering the fact that your older than 40, drop the tren, its such a harsh fucking drug....So many better options avail out there...

Test 1 you think decca would be alternative?

I would suggest NPP is now utilized in TRT protocols and far less sides... I swear by NPP and a sup compared to tren, you can't compare the 2, yet you can!

Vision does love his NPP lol

I ll try npp not sure if my source has it or not

Yeah I m a bit sketchy on places I don't know... I got a horrible abscess once. And I m sure the prices are very high compared to what I'm used to I guess I'll give you an example I only paid $35 for tren A 100 10cc

Thank you everybody for your input and experiences ... It is very much appreciated

Get Shredded!
IMHO it's the high dose of test with the tren . 1075mg/wk test and 700 mg/wk tren will do it for me . tried that last winter only with the gram of test tren was only 350mg/wk . Had an anxiety attack that was so bad one night I ended up in the ER . had to stay the next day for observation. That's why most guys are going to test at 200 - 250 mg/wk with tren 400 - 700 mg/wk . More test with tren = more sides . I tried it that way this past summer and it was a world of difference .

Agreed ! tren at any dose can bring on anxiety or increase it in those who are prone.

Back