• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol vs Test

ironman0528

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So right before the ban of 2012 i managed to secure a lifetimes supply of SD. JK but a good supply. I've done a couple of cycles of hdrol and one of sdrol. Ive had good results and minimal side effects. Now, I think I'm venturing over to the dark side. I've narrowed it down to test E. So naturally i have a few questions. Can i use superdrol to kickstart the test cycle, similar to dbol? Now i know test is not hepatoxic as with oral but are there any supplemental precautions I should take with it. Comparing gains, what are the advantages of test E vs superdrol? Superdrol was a quick 4 week cycle with noticeable results in 1 week or less. Should I dump all the superdrol or save it for the rainy days?

I don't have any any medical problems and my last blood work shows that I am a healthy 28 year old. 5'6'' 165 15%bf(guess, but probably lower). My BF has been elevated due to no cardio in the past 5 months.

Brother you need to run test with any oral. Yes use the sdrol to kick start the cycle. Drol and test is awesome. You need to have an AI on hand in case of estrogen. Also bro shoot me some of that sdrol.. j/k.. ;-)
But seriously you are lucky cause that is in my opinion that is the best oral ever.. EVER!!!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Brother you need to run test with any oral. Yes use the sdrol to kick start the cycle. Drol and test is awesome. You need to have an AI on hand in case of estrogen. Also bro shoot me some of that sdrol.. j/k.. ;-)
But seriously you are lucky cause that is in my opinion that is the best oral ever.. EVER!!!

I did ph only cycles because I haven't done enough research on AAS. at the time SD was still a PH. I wish there was a for sale section on here like some other forums. lol.

Keep the SD dude.... use it for kickstarts with your Test cycles in the future!:winkfinger:

Hey brother I'm not downing you for it. I ran for sdrol cycles before ever learning i needed test. We live and learn.

I'm on superdrol and test with a little aromasen right now and am fucking killing it! Test is best superdrol is king put them both together and holy shatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it, love it, get huge man.

IML Gear Cream!
Just before they banned SD back in the day, I bought like 20 bottles. That shit was amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can run SD without test. You can run any oral you want without test, it's up to you. Do we advise it, not really. I have used a lot of SD with no test and kept my gains.

If you are looking to finally use test then good for you. Both of those together will put some muscle of you :thumbup:

I would finished the cycle with the SD. Run the test E for 12 weeks total... See how you react to the oil first with a proper AI. Once you know things are going right finish with the SD. Test, AI dialed in right, and SD... You will look lean and not bloated IMO

Yes you can run SD without test. You can run any oral you want without test, it's up to you. Do we advise it, not really. I have used a lot of SD with no test and kept my gains.

If you are looking to finally use test then good for you. Both of those together will put some muscle of you :thumbup:

I would finished the cycle with the SD. Run the test E for 12 weeks total... See how you react to the oil first with a proper AI. Once you know things are going right finish with the SD. Test, AI dialed in right, and SD... You will look lean and not bloated IMO

SD is like drol+tren with harsher sides imo. But do it right and completely worth it. 10mg is ample for most, 20mg tops. Ive seen people run up to 40mg, and its like they POP, skin tightens, definition like crazy, but it wrecks lipids and liver values.

I envy those that can run it. I did 4 weeks at 10mg ONCE before the ban and about spent two weeks after just vomiting. Doesnt matter what I use for liver care, harsh orals just dont work for me. Take care of your liver on SD, i cant imagine anything harsher than it other than maybe methyltren.

I love SD. Tren is the only thing I've found better for strength/mass/composition.

Run it with 500mg/week test is a great first cycle. You don't need a ton of SD, 20-30mg/day is plenty and I never got more out of 40mg except a ton of lethargy.

I'm going to add it to my tren cycle for a few weeks as I prep for my next PL meet and will probably max at 20mg/day

SD and Test is a very good combo. A little SD goes a long ways if diet and training are dialed in.

I was asked to do a little log of SD and will be in the near future

I ran sd 10/10/20/20 with few sides. The only thing I got was back pumps. Taurine helped though. I was considering running sd with some hgh that I have. Not sure how it would work or if it's beneficial.

I will be running AS2's SD

apparently there are really no female logs and I was asked if I'd be willing to do a log whether it went well or south to see how well a woman could handle it..what benefit vs sides

Get Shredded!
I'm on superdrol and test with a little aromasen right now and am fucking killing it! Test is best superdrol is king put them both together and holy shatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it, love it, get huge man.

how did we go from asking a question about a stack to being ON said stack in 35min?

apparently there are really no female logs and I was asked if I'd be willing to do a log whether it went well or south to see how well a woman could handle it..what benefit vs sides

you capping or making a suspension?

Make sure you post pics

So right before the ban of 2012 i managed to secure a lifetimes supply of SD. JK but a good supply. I've done a couple of cycles of hdrol and one of sdrol. Ive had good results and minimal side effects. Now, I think I'm venturing over to the dark side. I've narrowed it down to test E. So naturally i have a few questions. Can i use superdrol to kickstart the test cycle, similar to dbol? Now i know test is not hepatoxic as with oral but are there any supplemental precautions I should take with it. Comparing gains, what are the advantages of test E vs superdrol? Superdrol was a quick 4 week cycle with noticeable results in 1 week or less. Should I dump all the superdrol or save it for the rainy days?

I don't have any any medical problems and my last blood work shows that I am a healthy 28 year old. 5'6'' 165 15%bf(guess, but probably lower). My BF has been elevated due to no cardio in the past 5 months.

Oh, you mean certain fire sales? :D

SD is intense and it definitely works. Perfect for kick starting a test E cycle... I do not like the way it makes me feel, however.

Back