• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Parabolan (tren hex) anywhere?

your123man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been searching high and low for a reputable source for parabolan (tren hex) and when i finally found it, those sources went mia... i want to experiment with the middle eastern style of bodybuilding hormones but everyone i seem to find only caries ace and enan. Anywhere im the sponsors section i should maybe pay more interest to?

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Honestly I tryed Parabolan and Tren E... there similar to me... NO DIFFERENCE! Its all in your head... at least it was for me!

Why pay the extra cost... Parabolan is usually more expensive...

Honestly I tryed Parabolan and Tren E... there similar to me... NO DIFFERENCE! Its all in your head... at least it was for me!

Why pay the extra cost... Parabolan is usually more expensive...

Just to experiment :) i really wish i saved the thread, but it was on the middle eastern way of bodybuilding hormones. Where americans focus on test in massive quantities, the middle eastern focus on primo, parabolan, eq. I want to see what that does for my physique. I really like the middle eastern look

I had no idea steroidforyou carried muta's gear. I checked them a while ago on eroids and they were only on genshi and other mass carriers. Thanks a ton!!!

You're welcome bro. SFY is open 24/7 too. I know Muta is famous for opening and closing as he pleases.

Warrior

Back