• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Training on cycle

themeatdepo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im about to start my very first cycle, basic 12 week test cycle.

I want to know what kind of training should I do? Im 6'4 230 14% bf.

Currently im doing a madcow 5x5 variation, like the strength gains.

When im on cycle should I switch to an everyday bodybuilding split?

What do yall recommend and why?
I would like to gain strength and good size, generally like to squat, deadlift and powerclean.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Well which madcow template are you using? straight weight 5x5? increased weight 5x5? Rep reduction 5x5, 4, 3, 2, 1?
How much ancillory work are you doing now?
Opinion: For your first cycle just do 6 weeks and don't alter your workout at all. Take this first cycle to lower bodfat percentage and you'll still see your strength go up. THIS IS AN OPINION.
BTW, how much test?
Do you have a recovery program in place?
Do you plan on altering diet at all?

6 weeks on (what i am presuming) is the cookie cutter test e? Eek, i wouldnt even pin if i was only doing 6 weeks :p

If your training has been working for you, dont change it much. Youll feel your strength increasing. Maybe focus more on negatives for time under tension, or increase reps, or up weight. But ultimately, if your training works for you, DONT CHANGE IT! everyone responds differently. If youre just looking for strength, keep reps low and up that LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!

If you want to lose some fat, thatll come from your diet. If you want to gain overall weight, thatll come from your diet! Unless youre on high amounts of tren, us pharma hgh, t4/3, majority of your results will be diet dependant.

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Its a basic 625mg wk split dose 12 week cycle with a 4 week dbol kickstart 30mg.
Currently I eat 200-300g protein day and varied carbs 100-400 depending on my weight from day to day (230) is what I stay around give or take ofcourse.

Im still deciding wether I want to do a full out bulk or a lean bulk, im thinking more of a lean bulk, gain 15 pounds and lose a % of bf or two.

Pct is hcg last 4 weeks and clomid and nolva after I blast hcg while the test leaves my body after last injection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I know theres a lot of different views on hcg, but rich piana did an interview that makes a lot of sense. If you cycle.

Test shuts down your lh/fsh levels. So its an off switch. Which is fine because we are imputting our own test. Hcg turns on lh/fsh levels. But we still have test so it turns back off. Sure your balls will be bigger on hcg, and youll produce sperm, but thats about it. Pct is to get back to homeostasis as quick as possible. So id save the hcg until you are actually IN your pct and the outside test is gone, so you get your normal levels back quickly.

Google "power pct".

And this is only my opinion. Ive used hcg during and when i got off for a month. I much more enjoyed becomming normal quickly over seeing my balls hang lower while on.

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Well when I'm cruising (so for your sake we'll say when I'm "off"), I train the bare minimum to keep my strength gains and size. I try to maintain 95% or more of my mass and strength. So basically if its a deadlift day, I'll do a heavy squat/speed deadlifts or heavy deadlifts/speed squats. I rotate from benching for reps/heavy/speed once a week. If I have time on that day if all the homies aren't all in bench shirts and the actual bench flies by, I'll do another pressing barbell movement, a small amount of direct tricep work, and then usually DB or barbell rows along with some RC work. If I don't have time on that day I usually try to make it by a public gym and do all that boring gay crap.

When I'm blasting (on), I do the exact same thing except my volume and weights are increased drastically. Tons of volume, and tons of gay bodybuilding movements that bore me to death. I try to put on a bit of mass and as much strength as possible. Usually with a 400mg cruise though, within a few months of crusing I'm back to the weights, as well as bodyweight I was just hitting while on a blast, and that's usually when I ramp up my drugs again. Or more accurately, whenever there is a meet coming up.

Just eat a lot and train hard, don't get hurt, make sure you are recovering and sleeping adequately. Also elongate your cycle, 12 weeks is weak sauce for a longer ester. However much you put into it is what you are going to get.

Ok, nice cycle, nice pct, Uh, I agree with 123 on hcg usage. Yes, keep your workout the same but up the intensity a bit, Madcow is ok but it's nothing revolutionary; quite frankly it, in some form, has been around since the 1960's.
Switch to an old fashioned 10 -8 -6 -4 -2 routine, 5 sets increaseing weight on each set; just do that on one main lift and KEEP A DAMN JOURNAL. write down EVERY REP, EVERY SET, EVERY WEIGHT. If it's important enough that you are willing to stab yourself then dammit WRITE IT DOWN.
Anyways, old fashioned rep/set for 4 weeks, then see where you are, you like it go two more weeks before making a change. I'd say keep your diet at 5% over maintenance for that first 6 weeks. You'll be shocked at the 6 week mark at the alterations to your strength, size, hardness and all that extra muscle building WILL result in a lower body fat percentage.
HEY, good job on the pct, nice to see you aren't running blind. Clean simple cycle, clean effective pct, looks like you know your diet too.
Don't be lazy; write it down, oh, and come back and let us know where you are at 6 week mark; it would be interesting.

Back