• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Politics and Football ?

tommygunz

Assministrator
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2]Paul Ryan blasts NFL replacement refs, Obama[/h]

By Catalina Camia, USA TODAY
Updated 1h 41m ago

paulryan-x-inset-community.jpg

CAPTION
J.D. Pooley, AP

GOP vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan -- a Green Bay Packers fan -- says it's time for the NFL's replacement referees to take a hike.
"Give me a break," the Wisconsin congressman said at his campaign event today in Cincinnati. "It's time to get the real refs. And do you know what, it reminds me of President Obama and the economy. If you can't get it right, it's time to get out."
STORY: Seahawks stun Packers
The buzziest news of the day is the Monday night call on a Hail Mary touchdown pass that gave the Seattle Seahawks a 14-12 win over the Packers. The NFL referees are being locked out, and their replacements have ignited more of a debate than Obama vs. Mitt Romney and the future of America -- at least today.
"My blood is green and gold," Ryan told Greta Van Susteren of Fox News this month. (No word about that Pittsburgh Steelers'"Terrible Towel" he waved during a Pennsylvania campaign event in August..)
Ryan had no trouble linking football to politics -- even remarking that he believes the NFL replacement refs must work for Obama's budget office.

Now that we know his view on the important issues, I wonder if we will get his perspective on silly things like Foreign Policy and the National Debt ?

Back