• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E

Ecto

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why does it seem like every sponsor from here to Shanghai is Out of Test E, unless it is in amps or some funny size?

1 - very popular, great f'n base
2 - size don't matter :thinking:
3 - what's wrong with amps????

Cyp is basically the same so if one is out I just get the other.

Cyp is basically the same so if one is out I just get the other.

I do 500 twice week of E, and never tried Cyp. Would you suggest 500 a week of test-e or cyp? 44, 235, 6'1", athletic, lifting 22 years. this thurs will start 8th cycle. only been using 500 - 250/2 weekly of test-e and liquid d-bol 40/50 ed with mix of aromasin and clomid for pct. Blood has always been good, liver always good and just really stuck with that cycle. I just like it the first time and stuck with it plus it is budget I can live with.

Your thoughts????

Dizzy

They are virtually identical esters. I just use Cyp for the most part but E is fine. Your doses are a tad low for my liking but whatever works for you. At your age its just fun to be on T. Good energy, mood and libido with plain old testosterone.

not looking hard enough bro, we got what you need Im running spl test e now and this is very strong stuff... check it out

not looking hard enough bro, we got what you need Im running spl test e now and this is very strong stuff... check it out

Pics?

They are virtually identical esters. I just use Cyp for the most part but E is fine. Your doses are a tad low for my liking but whatever works for you. At your age its just fun to be on T. Good energy, mood and libido with plain old testosterone.

You bet it is!... Wifey loves it too!!! PCT time is a bit trying but we get through it. After this run, was really thinking of changing up the gear. This thur is actually a bit longer than off-cycle time than usual. Five months off total. Didn't really lose much on weight gains and kept it real steady on the plates in the gym. got a little fatty in the gut but, went heavy on the beer and coffee a few times too much.

Dizzy

Ill post some in bbss section soon running mast p and proviron aswell or do you want pics of the gear?

IML Gear Cream!
Ill post some in bbss section soon running mast p and proviron aswell or do you want pics of the gear?

Gear pics please....

So can someone explain how this works. What's a board member for example? A sponsor?

Back