• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

19 nor's what are people take on running 2 at the same time ?

Kirk B

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know people say to only run 1 at a time and there are people that do 2 and are fine what are your guys thoughts on this and is there reall eveidence that it's really bad? Just seeing what other people think I know guys who run deca and tren and love it ....

Many prefer to stick with simple cycles rather than multiple compounds. Its not always better to run multiples of stacks.

You CAN definitely run multiple 19 nor compounds stacked, but you have to take 1mg+ prami a day or caber to counter act massive amount of progesterone.

Letro, aromasin, or adex wont do anything

this is good info i use caber with just 1 i'm scared to run run 2 myself but want more info from people that know or have run them all input is welcome and respected here

this is good info i use caber with just 1 i'm scared to run run 2 myself but want more info from people that know or have run them all input is welcome and respected here

I don't know if it is just me, my cholesterol value gets wacked far more when there is 19 nor in stacks, especially tren.. Just saying...

To add that they will both be taking the same androgen receptors so at a point it will be counter productive once all of the androgen receptors 19 nor attaches to are filled. So it would be good up until a ppoint then you'll be wasting gear in my opinion but I have heard of guys running it i could not. Deca or tren and my nips get sensitive

ive always ran adex and caber, but i heard you would only have to run caber .. is this true ?

ive always ran adex and caber, but i heard you would only have to run caber .. is this true ?

Non-19 nor compounds: (Testosterone series + EQ etc) converts to estrogen.

19 nor compounds: Nandrolone series (Deca, NPP) and Trenbolone series converts to progesterone.

==========

For estrogen control: Arimidex , Aromasin, letrozole, and formestane

For progesterone control: Prami, caber, abortion pill

thanks .. just ogtta find where i saw people saying otherwise, Thanks fellas

Anybody that wants to see what tren and deca do together PM me. I ran tren for 10 weeks before I introduced Sciroxx Deca. People hypothesize about what it may or may not do.... In my body the two compounds were powerful. I increased in strength on all my core exercises by at least 10 lbs a week every week. Not to mention my body felt rejuvenated not having joint pain. I will tell you you don't realize how nice Deca lubricates until you introduce it or discontinue it.

Would I run the two together again. You better believe it. Can't wait until my competition is over so I can finish my deca!

IML Gear Cream!
For progesterone control: Prami, caber, abortion pill

Also Prolactrone by BLR...I've had success with it and so have several other that I know of.

Anybody that wants to see what tren and deca do together PM me. I ran tren for 10 weeks before I introduced Sciroxx Deca. People hypothesize about what it may or may not do.... In my body the two compounds were powerful. I increased in strength on all my core exercises by at least 10 lbs a week every week. Not to mention my body felt rejuvenated not having joint pain. I will tell you you don't realize how nice Deca lubricates until you introduce it or discontinue it.

Would I run the two together again. You better believe it. Can't wait until my competition is over so I can finish my deca!

Now you have my attention. What does that cycle look like? I've run Tren on all 3 of my previous cycles and am gonna run Decca for the first time soon. I freakin love Tren so if I can sneak it into this cycle, that would be cool.

I was tempted to run deca with Tren E and test on my last cycle ...but used EQ instead .

am starting the Tren E today @ 600mg and Abombs for the first few weeks.

i will consider tren ace , npp , test prop and mast for my next cutter ,caber at 1mg minimum and see how it goes.

I was tempted to run deca with Tren E and test on my last cycle ...but used EQ instead .

am starting the Tren E today @ 600mg and Abombs for the first few weeks.

i will consider tren ace , npp , test prop and mast for my next cutter ,caber at 1mg minimum and see how it goes.

Is this your first run with Tren E??

cool thread i love all the feedback is awesome i'd rep all of you but your reps will not go up anymore lol nice keep it coming

Pm me and I'll send you the link to the log. It was only good, no sides. I started with dbol but had to discontinue because of elevated BP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren/e and Deca together are a powerful mass stack and can deff be used together. The key to running 2 19nors is to keep the total mgs at a sensible amount to minimize sides. Some bros can handle a gm and some cannot, some can only get up to 7-800mg total with out the prolactin taking over. It's pretty individual and is foe experienced users for sure.

Tren/e and Deca together are a powerful mass stack and can deff be used together. The key to running 2 19nors is to keep the total mgs at a sensible amount to minimize sides. Some bros can handle a gm and some cannot, some can only get up to 7-800mg total with out the prolactin taking over. It's pretty individual and is foe experienced users for sure.

You're starting to speak my language Tommy. Hmmm...when I get home I have some looking around to do. I know I have some Tren laying around from my last cycle.

no bro, i have a lot of cycles under my belt... have used mostly Enanthate over ace - less pinning and less likely to get tren cough.

I can also attest that this bro is the size of a truck..in all positive ways ;)

and knows his gears

ok i'm def came off the deca was leting it clear going to keep it going now lol thanks fellas lol now i'm stoked i was scared but i have caber and will kepp the deca at 300mg a week and the tren at 400mg a week i was on the deca for the first 8 weeks lost gears but got a new bottle and am pinning now lol this is cool cause it's not out of me yet and my strength is going up alot also nice post guys keep them comming love to haer all this great stuff

Back