• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Goat meat??

Just quick search it and it appears so...3.5 oz. comparison between goat, lean beef bottom, roast sirloin, pork loin
21 less calories
equal protein (21g)
2g total less of fat , 1g less saturated fat
32g Higher in sodium
equal or less cholesterol

Thanx bro'
I Google it ! just wanted an opinion from someone who may have incorporated it in there diet!
Some guy at the market my girl goes to told her that goat meat was the best shit for protein, he gave some goat burgers to try.

Ate goat meat tacos in Mexico. Was very good.

Thanx bro'
I Google it ! just wanted an opinion from someone who may have incorporated it in there diet!
Some guy at the market my girl goes to told her that goat meat was the best shit for protein, he gave some goat burgers to try.

Right on bro, ya outta bump this thread once you guys cook em up....like Deja VU I've had chivo a half dozen times and like it, just never had thought to see the stats on it til you brought it up:)
not sure the traditional spanish terminology but taking a goat and wrapping it in banana leaves and roasting it under ground is another way I've had it and Damn is it great!!!!

I've eaten some goat in my day, it's ok. I dont really care about taste tho, if its packed with protein.

IML Gear Cream!
You can get it from hispanic/caribbean/chinese markets in NYC. It's great, very low in fat (better fats too) and goat is always grassfed. It can be rather gamey if you're used to beef and chicken, but the flavor is interesting. Great for things like stews, tacos, etc.

I'm simplifying, but:
Grassfed = always better than cornfed.

If you can get it at comparable prices to regular beef, I'd get the goat instead.

I take offense to this thread.
:roflmao:

Back