• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Legit source to get dbol from, got scammed once :(

vins

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi im new to this site i was just wondering if anyone knows a safe and legit site to order gear from. does anyone know if granabolicteam.com is a legit site. and im from Norway so it's not so many sites that sends to scandinavia as ive seen :p im new to this people give me advice please! :) i came here after being scammed on eroids. lost my cash and i feel so stupid now :mad:

read, research and read more....before ya know it you will no more than ya need.... also get your post up will help as well good luck

Why wonder around when you have 60 + legit sponsors who sell legit gear at half the price here?

Goto sponsor's forum on this website and go from there

Having used eroids before i feel your pain. That being said, there are at least two sponsors here that are also on eroids. One is based around you. Go to each page and research a little, youll figure out which works!

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

GRANABOLIC IS G2G FROM ALL MY RESEARCH (should I word that different lol)

Back