• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test non sponsor gear??

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
on gear from a company who isn't a sponsor here can i post bloodwork here? specifically test e and been following heavy's protocol

I went there this morning, I'm addicted to getting bloodwork

I'd be interested in the name at least, thats still allowed yes? Otherwise it doesn't really help anyone much lol

ok got lab work back test was 2575ng/dl and estrodial was 41.6 testosterone e came from endosyn and followed heavys protocol.

IML Gear Cream!
Your test was 2575 and your e was only 41 with no ai?

Formeron also raises test levels
I've seen labs were its raised it significantly still nice numbers though especially w only a pump eod did u ask for anything special to get actual test
Number or just chance

Formeron also raises test levels
I've seen labs were its raised it significantly still nice numbers though especially w only a pump eod did u ask for anything special to get actual test
Number or just chance

Just female hormone panel

Not trying to jack this thread I just didnt want to start a new one. Can I post labs from another source that isnt on here? I didnt follow protcol was just tryin to test my AI, which came from a sponsor on here.

Back