• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EQ, Labcorp, Free and Total Test lab results

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A friend did a single inject of 250 test e and 250 eq with two .25 doses of anastrazole in that time. 8 days later he had free and total test measured at labcorp. The results came back at 1285 total 42 free. E was at 18. To me this seemed high at 8 days out and made me wonder if either the eq was actually some form of test or that labcorp can't tell the difference between test and eq on the standard panel. Google hasn't really been much help. I was wondering if anyone had any similar experience or might be able to shed some light?

Thanks

It's testing for test, not Boldenone. Could it have affected binding and free levels to a etc, maybe/probably. I don't think any scientists are researching effects of horse steroids on human test levels though so probably won't find anything. Probably won't hear too much to compare to for anecdotal comparison either, that's really early to run another lab after starting for someone doing a cycle.

What was the baseline? better question why do single injection of veterinary steroid and exogenous test risking sides and shutdown for normal levels as evidenced by the lab test.

The bloodtest was part of self monitoring of cholesterol levels. I guess it was a last minute decision with a new source to halt the cycle after the first pin and add in the hormone panel just to make sure the new gear was g2g. The last hormone panel was 6 months ago around 730.

Back