• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gym Stereotypes

ROFL!!! Love the guy in the corner... That should be a real thing.... Maybe I will start it.. ;)

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

ROFL!!! Love the guy in the corner... That should be a real thing.... Maybe I will start it.. ;)

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

My old gym had a banana guy

best video!! Besides the corner guy, sauna guy and hunter-gatherer guy, my girl an I could actually relate all of them to some dude in our gym.

my girl said I'm "the justifier" hahaha

I'm the sweater, and on occasion 'the selfie guy' but only in the locker room. We have a screamer at my gym, I actually feel embarrassed for him. Somebody's gotta do it!

it finally loaded!

Im the treadmill sprinter
The gallon of water "guy" only i'm discreet and just fill up my sports or blender bottle twenty times...
The singer
The rager
and I could be the screamer but I have no idea because my headphones are always fucking cranked to max...I actually blow the speakers in headphones regularly

what?

- - - Updated - - -

when theres a douche in the gym I hate that does the same thing I'm the hunter gatherer too :)

Won't load for me either

But... There's a screamer at the gym that everyone calls No-Legs-Noah. He's definitely on the juice and his upper body is stacked, but he NEVER works legs and no joke, they look like someone surgically swapped the legs of a skinny twelve year old into him. It's almost cartoonish and really funny... He must be into tren because he's always screaming and cussing at the weights as if they just raped his mother, sister, cousin, and GF, then he's throwing them on the ground when he's done, not just dropping. It's awesome to watch. Very entertaining. But he is planet fitness' worst nightmare

Won't load for me either

But... There's a screamer at the gym that everyone calls No-Legs-Noah. He's definitely on the juice and his upper body is stacked, but he NEVER works legs and no joke, they look like someone surgically swapped the legs of a skinny twelve year old into him. It's almost cartoonish and really funny... He must be into tren because he's always screaming and cussing at the weights as if they just raped his mother, sister, cousin, and GF, then he's throwing them on the ground when he's done, not just dropping. It's awesome to watch. Very entertaining. But he is planet fitness' worst nightmare

lolol, thats great

this reminds though that they put up signs in my gym to please not drop your weights above waist level.. :(

which leaves me not good bail out options for clean and press.....

lolol, thats great

this reminds though that they put up signs in my gym to please not drop your weights above waist level.. :(

which leaves me not good bail out options for clean and press.....

It all depends on whose waist... Just tell them that you dropped it from waist level on Andre the Giant (or Yao Ming).

good idea...
they put the signs up because some kids tried some olympic moves and broke an entire wall of mirrors..lol

Back