• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying to find my source

amindgame4u

YOKED!
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been reading and damn, i hve been reading good things from MLG and Olymps.

Can you guys help me out on direction

thank you

^^ what warrior said...I'm pretty partial to who I represent (blueprint) and we happen to be running a sale for a few more days....

As said, there are a lot of good sources here. The best advice I can give is to try a couple and see what works best for you all around. You mentioned two, MLG and Olympus... You won't hear a single bad word come from either source about the other. MLG is a fine group with solid gear and reps who care. Of course Olympus would love to have you as a customer as would any other sources here. You almost can't go wrong with sources here on ASF. The hardest part of picking a sources is actually picking a source. But really you don't have to pick only one. The benefit of having a number of great sources is you can take some from each and over time find who you're really happy with.

Welcome to ASF.

As everyone else has said. There are great sources all over asf. Try a few and see who you like the best

Back