• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Possible infection? [pics]

Console

Survival of the Fittest
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I injected on the side of my quad on Wednesday, and yesterday I started to notice some redness and heat where I injected. Waited overnight to see if it went down, but the pain got a little worse (redness/pinkness stayed the same).

Do you guys think its an infection or should I sit it out a little longer? Virgin muscle (usually do the other quad and delts) but the heat has me worried. I'd go to the doctor no questions asked usually, but I went there this week already for my checkup :/.

Pictures are a little darker, it's not as red as it looks, just pink.[

ATTACH]5553[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389476235.718102.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389476235.718102.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 128
Is that the side of your leg? First go to the dr bro! Second why did you pin in the side of you leg like that?

I'm having trouble decyphering this as well.

Sounds like inflammation, but it isn't my body part.

In the quad my friend not directly the side.If it is not infected you may feel like shit for awhile.Try taking some anti- inflamatories.

Last edited:
Is that the side of your leg? First go to the dr bro! Second why did you pin in the side of you leg like that?

Haha I didn't inject directly to the side, it's just where most of the redness is at. I think I was at a weirder angle than normal thanks to water bloat + muscle atrophy. And yea, I'll definitely be hitting up the doctor ASAP tomorrow.

In the quad my friend not directly the side.If it is not infected you may feel like shit for awhile.Try taking some anti- inflamatories.

Sounds like inflammation, but it isn't my body part.

I have some ibuprofen left over from my root canal so I'll try taking a lower dose of that tonight and see if I notice any difference. Also going to do the outline with a sharpie trick to make sure it's 100% not growing in size.

And the worst part about this is that it was my last injection on cycle + I'm in the middle of a small DNP cycle so I can't really tell if its a fever or not (I'm definitely not hotter than I have been throughout the rest of the cycle though).

Last edited:
Cellulitis look it up and get to the doctors. nothing to play around with

have other shots been painful and have you had pip after those? i have had oils that had higher than normal alcohol in them and it has caused pain and inflamation, but would start subsiding by the 2-3 day. you have to be the judge on that from your past experiences with that gear. if its getting progressively worse still at this point i would see a dr. my abcesses have been in my delts and by the 2-3 day i knew they weren't normal pip shots, range of motion was going and the pain was intense and the skin was very warm and somewhat swollen.

Cellulitis look it up and get to the doctors. nothing to play around with

This was my first thought. However, it is hard to tell. Head to the ED and say you injected B12 as an alternative to caffeine. (<- srs)

Your health is nothing to mess with

IML Gear Cream!
This was my first thought. However, it is hard to tell. Head to the ED and say you injected B12 as an alternative to caffeine. (<- srs)

Your health is nothing to mess with

Yea, that was the plan. B12 injections make you look hella dumb but its better than admitting illegal things to a family doctor.

Im sorry but that does look a lot like cellulitis
heat is a bad sign

a recent trick I learned from treating my youngest daughter ..who despite a heavy round of antibiotics manages these insane staph infections..
drawing salve (can get it in first aid at walgreens) and epsom salts soaks can really pull that shit out while youre waiting to see a dr

but if it hurts enough to keep you awake...go to the ED

DNP or not brother if its that red then you have a fever in it no doubt.Maybe you can tell them you were working on something say repairing your storage shed and didn't realize you ran up against a rusty nail, something to that effect.The B12 shot is also very good idea and drawing salve.

I'm a novice when it comes to gear. But I know that heat in that area is a bad sign. I would go to the doctor bro. Better safe than sorry.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

i would drop the DNP and see a doc. sooner rather than later.

Yea, I'm heading out first thing tomorrow. Circle trick and ibuprofen tonight to make sure it isn't inflammation. The actual spot isn't TOO painful or hot, so I don't think it's that severe. You'll find out though when I post pictures of the amputation.

Haha ended up going tonight because I got out of work early. Doctor says it probably isn't cellulitis or any infection but he prescribed some keflex just in case.

Thanks for the advice everyone, rather be safe than sorry. And looking at that picture, it definitely looks way worse than it really was (not to mention I was wearing jeans all day which doesn't help).

Haha ended up going tonight because I got out of work early. Doctor says it probably isn't cellulitis or any infection but he prescribed some keflex just in case.

Thanks for the advice everyone, rather be safe than sorry. And looking at that picture, it definitely looks way worse than it really was (not to mention I was wearing jeans all day which doesn't help).

Glad it all worked out bro. Tis a wonderful place this ASF, ain't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

thats good news, those type of situations happen from time to time, just remember and learn from in case it happens again.

Good news man! Better safe than sorry.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Good to hear that it's not an infection. That would be a shitty spot to have to hack out a chunk of skin.

Back