• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help with 2nd cycle

Tyson911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First of all I want to thank everyone on here for all of your help and great advice I got from everyone on my first cycle. Without you guys I would have never been able to pull it off.

Just a brief history.

1st cycle. Besides a D-bal cycle from many years ago.

Start date was May 2013. Cycle time 14 weeks.

Stats:
32 years
145 lbs.
5.6"

Gear:
Boldenone EQ 300 mg/ml (Week 1-6 300mg a week. Week 6-14 600 mg a week)

Deca 300mg/ml (Week 1-6 300mg a week)

Test E 250mg/ml (Week 4-14 about 500mg a week) I know this is where I made a mistake and started the cycle before I had all the gear. Test came in 4 weeks later.

Anadrol 50 (Week 1-6 about 50 mg a day)

AI Liquidex (As prescribed to the best of my knowledge week 4-14) I assume it helped.

HCGenerate and HCGenerate ES (Week 4-18) I believe this stuff is amazing. During the cycle I was not sure if the gear was legit. I wasn't sure what to expect. The boys stayed full. The symptoms were there like major acne on back and shoulders. Weight gain and water retention. I still had my doubts not knowing the source. According to some I should have been "shut down by week 4 without Test". Maybe the HCG was doing it's job. Anyways I couldn't relax and went and got blood work done. Test came back positive. My test levels were quote from nurse "your test levels are way over 1500 and you should stop taking whatever you are taking immediately because of the risks" bla bla bla. I also notice my natural test levels were way over 50.

My PCT was a combo of HCGenerate, Nolvadex and Clomid. I followed the instructions on the web "the importance of PCT".

Anyways all in all is good.

I forgot to mention that 3 weeks before the cycle I got on protein shakes and by the time I started the cycle I gained about 20 lbs. In about 4 weeks I went from 145-179lbs I kid you not. I got supper bloated and obese. Got of the shakes after 4 weeks. Did not see much definition until after the cycle.

Six months later I still maintain 167 lbs and look much bulkier then I've ever been.

I'm considering starting a second cycle but I need all the advice and recommendations I can get. For example what do you see wrong with my first cycle? What should I have done differently? If I could turn the clock I would have for example started Test as base and Anadrol the last 6 weeks.

Also I posted this on the source checking and discussions to get some advice on alternative sources. But not much help there. I not going to spell mine out but I'll give you a clue. They carry Roid+ and Gen-Shi products. I'm not sure how good they are compared to others because they are the only ones I've tried. They seem to be reliable with reasonable pricing. Shipping is a little long but expected. I've noticed some people on here praise sponsors like OP and AY. How are these sources compared to others as far as reliability, pricing and quality?

Feel free to PM me. Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated. Once again thank you all for your support.

Shouldnt have dont Deca as first cycle, nor the EQ. Deca should be ran at minimum of 600mg a week in my opinion, as well as 14 weeks + for duration. Test also should be double the amount but its just me.

I like very organized, yet simple cycles.

You can try the following:

Week 1~14: Test-E at 750mg a week

Week 1~4: Orals of your choice

Week 16~18: PCT

As for sources here goes, OP and AY have been around for VERY long time. They wouldnt be here if they were carrying bunk or under dosed junks. I approve them of their quality. Just dont mention any sales or anything related with shipping as it is against forum rule.

Back