• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

juicy and delicious, unsponsored and unedited

SlappyTX

all up in this
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this is my log of drug and protein abuse. i'm planing on a 18-20 week run of equipoise and sustanon, with some mast e tossed into the mix. i was planning on starting this coming monday, but i couldn't help my self and pinned 200mg sust this morning.

dosage schedule,

equipoise - 800mg on mondays, weeks 1-18 (800mg/wk)
sustanon - 200mg on MWF, weeks 1-20 (600mg/wk)
mast e - 140mg on MWF, weeks 5-20 (420mg/wk)

(all dosages are subject to change as needed)

ancillaries,

anastrozol
aromasin
HCG
multi
garlic caps
fish oil
clomid
tamoxifen

i'll post pics, meals, and workouts. stay tuned. . .

I can see this thread eventually being moved to the pit. lol I'll be following brother, time for you to kill it!

lol yeah, it very well could end up there.

I'm in. Why 200sust and not 250?

0.8cc of sust 250. i'll ramp up dosages as needed. i've got enough supplies to run a couple grams of test, but i don't think i need that much.

Ill sub when THC is tracked.

OH MAN! not possible! maybe if i don't smoke with friends i could give an accurate level of consumption. . . probably around a gram a day. . .

i'll try and recruit a photographer, but until then i'll give you non-juicy selfies. brb.

iwonmf.jpg

2lict93.jpg

2bupt5.jpg

186 this morning. i was 205 before i got hep a. i'd like to be a solid 210 by june.

just got done with some leg work. high volume with 90 sec or less between sets

leg press
2 x 450 for 15
3 x 540 for 12

ab coaster
3 sets of 50

leg extentions
2 x 110 for 20
3 x 100 for 20, 15, 15

calf extentions
6 x 90 for 25

i plan on getting back to high weight low reps in a few weeks.

Good luck Slappy. If u don't mind me asking why no Tren?

STAY STRONG

i couldn't really find a place for it in this cycle. i've still got it in the even i want to add it, but it just seemed silly to do high test and low tren.

i think if i add a 19nor it'll be a moderate to low dose of some form of nandrolone (MENT maybe? :thinking:)

i couldn't really find a place for it in this cycle. i've still got it in the even i want to add it, but it just seemed silly to do high test and low tren.

i think if i add a 19nor it'll be a moderate to low dose of some form of nandrolone (MENT maybe? :thinking:)

Makes sense

STAY STRONG

dinner was delicious. turkey helper and salad. for dessert i had some marble creme cake. so damn good. . .

2hd5w8y.jpg

Get Shredded!
wtf is that?

will you be getting naked in this thread at all?

marble creme cake. it's a marble angle food cake covered in doughnut glaze. it's all sticky and glazed on the outside and fluffy on the inside.

nudes will come in due time. this will be a long cycle, i can't give away all the goods yet.

we might be able to work out a private deal for some of that crystal nectar. . .

Good luck Slappy. That is a nice cycle though I would use NPP instead of EQ but that is me. Will be checking in from time to time.

Good luck Slappy. That is a nice cycle though I would use NPP instead of EQ but that is me. Will be checking in from time to time.

good to have ya' bro! yeah, i thought about npp but then i won some eq in a MFL contest and that kinda got things headed that way.

i'm excited to try the muscle factory gear. i have full faith that's some good stuff.

just did the first EQ dose a few hours ago. the EQ is a little thicker than the sust, but it flowed just fine when warm.

ab09oj.jpg

today's drugs,
800mg EQ
200mg sust
1 cup coffee
1 scoop pump hd
cannabis

i'm excited! Get some b4 up quick. Make sure you eat some ice cream, stand in bad light and look as fat as possible
lol!

I like how you added the pot. Nice touch. It is currently my go to for eating- my appetite is zero.

just did the first EQ dose a few hours ago. the EQ is a little thicker than the sust, but it flowed just fine when warm.
I need to warm mine. Last 2 pins of test e have hurt like a mofo. Its real thick feeling when it goes in. I thinking warming it will help so going to try that tonight

Back