• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for Liquid Oral Winny

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any ideas on where to buy? I can get tabs, but my chick wants oral liquid. I've looked thru all the RC sites I know and all the ones on this board. Was hoping somebody had a good source for this.

Thanks in advance.

I've seen it from private sources in the past, mainly because its easy as hell to make liquid orals.

Just get injectable winny it works exactly the same bro seriously. I know guys suck
out fish oil caps and inject the winny. I just shoot it my mouth and chase with water

Just get injectable winny it works exactly the same bro seriously. I know guys suck
out fish oil caps and inject the winny. I just shoot it my mouth and chase with water

heh...I remember a funny story of someone using a regular (needled) syringe to squirt the liquid in their mouth and the needle flying off to stick in their throat
idea is terrifying to me.

IML Gear Cream!
oh yeah...totally...its not me who thought of it and did that to myself!
haha

I convinced her to get winny tabs ordered them last night. Thanks everybody for your help.

MrWaters I got an email late last night from your source after I ordered. I will check out their goodies to see if there is anything I want for me. Thanks again man.

heh...I remember a funny story of someone using a regular (needled) syringe to squirt the liquid in their mouth and the needle flying off to stick in their throat
idea is terrifying to me.

That. Sounds. Horrible.
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back