• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

chunks of red stopper in my gear...

joeytl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
been on a trt cruise for a while now and shooting .5ml of test 2x a week. this has led to me poking the vial quite a few times, and even tho i withdraw with a 22g, i have found tiny bits of stopper floating around in my gear. i know that you can use a filter for this, but i am more concerned right now about what would happen if these pieces made it into your muscle tissue. what would happen?

i think i am in the clear for now, but i just wanted to pass this along. some times im in such a rush in the morning doing my shot that i dont even think to take a good look at the oil. glad i caught it when i did, somthing tells me this would cause a nasty infection.

This happened to me last tren run. Doing low dose on test p. I threw that vial out. The next vial I made sure to not stab the stopper in the same spot over and over. Draw from different parts of the rubber stopper making sure not to stick the syringe in the same hole twice.

been on a trt cruise for a while now and shooting .5ml of test 2x a week. this has led to me poking the vial quite a few times, and even tho i withdraw with a 22g, i have found tiny bits of stopper floating around in my gear. i know that you can use a filter for this, but i am more concerned right now about what would happen if these pieces made it into your muscle tissue. what would happen?

I'd toss it. Test is cheap and it's not worth the risk of infection.

This happened to me last tren run. Doing low dose on test p. I threw that vial out. The next vial I made sure to not stab the stopper in the same spot over and over. Draw from different parts of the rubber stopper making sure not to stick the syringe in the same hole twice.

I've got a bunch of 50mL jugs, so this good to know.

I draw and pin with a 29g. No need to use a 22g. Unless the oil is like syrup in that case it's trash

To prevent it from happening again, don't always draw from the middle- work your way around the stopper like its a clock.

A thousand years from now you'll be the focus of an archeological paper explaining how bits of red rubber were found in your dusty bones. Aside from that, your fine. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep... im gonna toss it. switching back to a source with better quality stoppers. (never had an issue in the past)

i do try and avoid stabbing the same hole twice but must have overlapped them some how.

thanks for the replies. love the support around here.

IML Gear Cream!
Have you thought about switching to Cyp for TRT? You could do 1ml per week and still have good stable levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, in fact i have always used cyp. the test c i got is no good tho, so i switched to E. going back to C when i re-up for spring/summer.

Back