Warrior

shredder1
01-10-2014, 03:48 PM
enough to get me shredded son hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

honestly my dudes, its a good stack,

shredder1
01-10-2014, 03:50 PM
im sure its not as extensive and crazy as yallzz but most of you are wasting your money on that shit anyways, this is basic and gets the job done, erase I just got and its too soon to tell what its doing. Everything else ive been running for a while and its on point. btw I have noticed daa results..... for those of you that are sceptics.

shredder1
01-10-2014, 03:52 PM
and those Purdy little vials yeahhhhhhh too early to comment on the gear, only 2 weeks in but strength is up in the gym weights feel lighter and I know what that means, however it could be the daa b/c ive been running it for about 3-4 weeks, ill get bloods in a few weeks to see if legend lives up to the hype

Warriorblaze
01-10-2014, 03:53 PM
im sure its not as extensive and crazy as yallzz but most of you are wasting your money on that shit anyways, this is basic and gets the job done, erase I just got and its too soon to tell what its doing. Everything else ive been running for a while and its on point. btw I have noticed daa results..... for those of you that are sceptics.

My supplements consist of a multivitamin, liver support, creatine and protein. Nothing fancy, just the basics.

Warrior

shredder1
01-10-2014, 04:06 PM
warriorblaze I hear ya brother best way to go tried and true

shredder1
01-10-2014, 04:08 PM
I will say ive been on legends gear about a week and a half and I went from 175-182 haha already, ive read similar results from another dude too, alpha feeling up, libido not so much yet, weights yes up as well, intensity of workout whew of course

Unlisted
01-24-2014, 04:44 PM
Whats your doses on test? and are ya gonna run anything else with it?

exerciseordie
01-24-2014, 06:22 PM

I believe the basics to work....not always optimal. Science has shown us BCAAs are beneficial. Science has shown us that cheap multis usually do little to nothing. Again science has shown us that creatine works. To claim one is wasting money on supplements is crazy. Yes there are def scams out there. To be honest though I think most supplements benefit in some way. Just don't expect aas type results from an OTC supplement.