• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle opinions

MarkM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay I've been doing a lot of research on first cycles. It seems everyone agrees on only using test but the other thing seem a little different. these are my questions: test e or test c and why.
500 or 600mg/wk and why
8,10, or 12 weeks and why
It seems everybody agrees on these parameters now whats best and why. I also know I've still got other stuff to figure out blood work,Ai's, PCT and so on. I'm trying to get this stuff dialed in first
Thanks

Test cyp/Test E are long esters best used in longer cycles. First cycle? 500mg /wk, Test E has a lower melting point so probably less pip, but at those doses you shouldn't have any.

AI and PCT no big deal on this cycle, keep adex on hand and run clomid/nolva

Okay I've been doing a lot of research on first cycles. It seems everyone agrees on only using test but the other thing seem a little different. these are my questions: test e or test c and why.
500 or 600mg/wk and why
8,10, or 12 weeks and why
It seems everybody agrees on these parameters now whats best and why. I also know I've still got other stuff to figure out blood work,Ai's, PCT and so on. I'm trying to get this stuff dialed in first
Thanks

What the hell, I'll chime in here. Brother for all intents and purposes, there is no difference between test e and c. They are both "long ester" steroids with approximately the same half lives, meaning that they will provide the same result Check out the thread (sticky) called understanding esters in the anabolics section. It'll explain the nominal difference between test e and c.

If you run a test e or c only cycle, you'll want to run it for at least ten weeks. Because test e and c are long ester steroids, it will take several weeks to see results. But don't fret, you will see good results. Patience is a virtue.

Personally, when I run a long ester steroid, it takes about six weeks to begin seeing good results. However, everyone's body is different. Some guys will say 4 some 5 some possibly 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Test cyp/Test E are long esters best used in longer cycles. First cycle? 500mg /wk, Test E has a lower melting point so probably less pip, but at those doses you shouldn't have any.

AI and PCT no big deal on this cycle, keep adex on hand and run clomid/nolva

Snor beat me to it.

First cycles are not complicated. Long ester test 12-14 weeks, if no sides go from 500 to 750 at week 8. Use an AI, eat right and if you have an oral you like, throw it in the first four weeks. People are overly cautious because we don't know if you are side prone but if you use a legit AI shouldn't be an issue. Get blood work at week 4!

Good advice in here already.

Enanthate and Cypionate are recommended for beginners to keep the pinning to a minimum and maintain a steady level in your system.

Would you rather pin twice a week or every day? It's a pretty simple decision for most.

Warrior

thanks everyone. I was already leaning toward test e so that's what I'll do. It also sounds like you guys are also leaning towards 12 weeks. what about 500 or 600mg/wk.

So 12weeks 600mg/wk is the consensus. what about d-bol the first 4 weeks. I've pinned test p before (100mg a pin) but I only had 10ml and members on here told me to stop and regroup it wasn't worth it so that's what I did. I did 3 pins before I stopped and no adverse reaction except some pip.
thanks everyone.

My first cycle was 500mg of Test E a week for 12 weeks you can't go wrong with that!!!

So 12weeks 600mg/wk is the consensus. what about d-bol the first 4 weeks. I've pinned test p before (100mg a pin) but I only had 10ml and members on here told me to stop and regroup it wasn't worth it so that's what I did. I did 3 pins before I stopped and no adverse reaction except some pip.
thanks everyone.

Dbol kickstart is a nice option. 40-50mg per day. Half in the morning and half an hour before your workout.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
6 thanks everyone.

what are yr stats and goals ?....

Back