• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New on the forum

UpOnOne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forum, registered a bit ago tho, just using the forum to learn all kinds of good info! Been lifting for about 8 years, 6'2" started at 140lbs, now about 220. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say the forum is great! Thanks!

Welcome to ASF. You've found a great community here with loads of knowledgeable people and great sources.

One thing you'll need to know off the bat is you need to get your post count up over 10 before you can use the PM feature here. There are a number of threads dedicated for just that, like this one:

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sho...t-Count-Thread

Just give a minute or so between posts so each one counts. Then you'll be able to privately contact any rep with any source, or anyone for that matter. No one can PM you either until your post count is up.

Read as many sticky threads as you can. Loads of valuable information there about forum rules, AAS use and more.

One very important thread to read is about the forum rules. Click below to read and adhere. It's for everyone's safety.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1864-ASF-Rules

Once again welcome aboard!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome bro

Welcome

Lots of very helpful bros on here! Welcome

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Hey new to this site just made account now sorry for writing on this post can't seem to make my own looking for some advise on the best cutting stack for summer looking to get shredded but still keep that fuller look I have took all sorts of gear so am not new to that am 5ft 11 15stone not sure of body percent diet is on peck and training 5-7 days a week thanks luke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Welcome although I'm new myself

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back