• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

anavar

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which would be more beneficial? Anavar at beginning or end of a test e run? Explanationes appreciated.

i like running it at the end to kind of clean up the cycle cut a little fat and it helps with me keep my strength gains as well.

I agree...the end in my opinion too. You using any test p to kick off the test e?

Well I never really gave the test p kick a thought. I like the idea of running it later than early. I havent ordered yet. Waiting till I am in a better position to order. Also trying to figure out the better dom sources. What kind of results u think id see?

This question has no real definitive answer..Because goals and fitness level in the users will vary to the next...
My suggestion would be to utilize it during the end of a cycle..The beginning of a cycle you want to blast the androgen receptors and utilize something that has a higher affinity to bind such as drol/dbol..But in this cause I would suggest Tbol,if your seeking cleaner and more quality gains...Plus you want to stimulate a higher IGF-I production from the liver..Anavar fails to achieve this effect,but it will primarily work on the outside of the andro receptor and create a dramatic affect on the nitrogen retention (not nitrogen balance so dont be confused)...
Anavar has been tried and proven to yield better results towards the end of your cycle, when maturing the new developed muscle belly is desired..Plus var posses strong collagen synthesis, which is desired greatly at this time, when you need to keep your lifts up it also promotes greater creatine phosphate storage..This will help you push harder and have more torque in your lifts, when coming off a heavy andro..Lets not forget it wont aromitize, thus this is important due to recovery is around the corner and you went estro (e1/e2) to be low as possible....

I hope this helps!

This question has no real definitive answer..Because goals and fitness level in the users will vary to the next...
My suggestion would be to utilize it during the end of a cycle..The beginning of a cycle you want to blast the androgen receptors and utilize something that has a higher affinity to bind such as drol/dbol..But in this cause I would suggest Tbol,if your seeking cleaner and more quality gains...Plus you want to stimulate a higher IGF-I production from the liver..Anavar fails to achieve this effect,but it will primarily work on the outside of the andro receptor and create a dramatic affect on the nitrogen retention (not nitrogen balance so dont be confused)...
Anavar has been tried and proven to yield better results towards the end of your cycle, when maturing the new developed muscle belly is desired..Plus var posses strong collagen synthesis, which is desired greatly at this time, when you need to keep your lifts up it also promotes greater creatine phosphate storage..This will help you push harder and have more torque in your lifts, when coming off a heavy andro..Lets not forget it wont aromitize, thus this is important due to recovery is around the corner and you went estro (e1/e2) to be low as possible....

I hope this helps!

Agreed! Vision as always sound advice

-jwgibbons

There is no good answer to this bro. Couple people already told you why. But yea man, no real definite answer to the question!

I appreciate yall taking the time to answer my questions

Absolutely NO problem at all. Just kill your diet and training...if you do that you will get good results no matter what way you choose. Some ways just may be a bit more beneficial than others.

Personally I would only use Var to cut and at the end anywhere from 6-8 weeks at 60-100 mg's a day. Legit var is hard to find and expensive so be wary and do your research.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey bro so an other answer is most ppl use orals in the front of the cycle cause test e is slow acting is gonna tke weeks before you feel it thats why they use kickstarters t the begining...
So you have the patient to dont use it at the start and put it in at the end?
The goals is gonna be the same whatever you choose.. ;)

Also vision just sayed everything to you...i justed puted an other point too ;)

Thanks
Tsek0s

I hope this helps!

Would Var be solid to run on a cruise with say 300mg of Test Deca a week? What dose would you recommend?

Back