• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

stanzolol and drinking wine

Hamp46

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I know that drinking any alcohol on any steroids in not a good idea.I just want to know if anyone has just had a few glass of red wine for dinner with wife.I am taking 50mg ED and been on for 2 weeks now along with 400 mg test.

its been done....I wouldn't do it regularly no matter what I was running tho

Eh I drink on cycle; all it means is that I am bloated like a fish for a few days...

I get worried about long term effects on my body...
the way i see it is even if the AAS isn't hepatoxic ...i'm pushing my body to its hormonal limits and its under a lot of stress..so why add to the stress for no reason.

I always dry out from booze but I rarely drink beer or other grain type stuffs

I get worried about long term effects on my body...
the way i see it is even if the AAS isn't hepatoxic ...i'm pushing my body to its hormonal limits and its under a lot of stress..so why add to the stress for no reason.

I always dry out from booze but I rarely drink beer or other grain type stuffs

This. Your body is working overtime to deal with what you're doing to it. The hormonal imbalances, the body working to filter everything as well as the opposing changes of the two substances make it a bad idea. Have a life, though. Once a month, have a beer or two then back to the plan the next day.

The legendary days of the golden age of body building and powerlifting they use to drink like fish. I wouldn't recommend this, but I personally drink one night (light) and additional night may be a bit heavier while on. You'll be fine, just don't push it too hard. A bottle of wine or a few glasses of cognac/armanac will not kill you or your liver. BE SURE to stop when you know you should, that is the difficult part because you'll feel AMAZING when drunk while on cycle. The sex really is amazing as well; therefore, BE CAREFUL and know when you should stop. Once you stop, start guzzling water. Prickly pear extract is the most amazing thing you can experience, but it normally comes in drinks with shit tons of sugar; but it will guarantee no hang over and no dehydration because it super hydrates the liver.

You should be taking TUDCA and I'd take a third dose while drinking. The next day be sure to start off the day with some form of detox. Drinking 1/4-1/2 a gallon of alkaline water and use a liver cleansing herbal tincture to get those toxins out!

You'll be ok, but limit yourself and be intelligent. It's one thing to have a glass of armanac after dinner on a Friday night than to start opening a few bottles of wine.

*Don't be one of those cliche squares who is so obsessed with their body they refuse to go out and have some fun! No one will put up with that, especially a member of the opposite sex. Just have a glass or two and just chiiiiiiiill

I drink on cycle. Although I'm 21 so it may be different if you're older. Take a ton of liver support if you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back