• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Urgent injection question

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This has never happened before and I need some support hear brothers ASAP.

Injecting in quad like normal then it starts to hurt like REALLY badly so I pull back on plunger and it fills with blood. So I'm obviously in a vein.

I pull out and toss the rig. My leg is still KILLING me. Burning heavily.

Essentially I injected about 1.5ml into a vein... what should I do if anything?

please someone answer so i know i dont need an ER or something

You will probably get a nice hematoma (won't necessarily bruise, maybe) and a lump for a week. You might not, however. Just keep an eye on it. Anti inflammatories, hot baths and a heating pad will be your best friend.

Your vein hates you right now, no doubt that it burns and hurts. I've done this before

I hope this helps brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well since i didnt get to inject the rest looks like my other quad is about to not like me also. strangest feeling ever though

I cant offer any help , but got a question?.. did you aspirate?...

well since i didnt get to inject the rest looks like my other quad is about to not like me also. strangest feeling ever though

I think I've seen your quads on the BP legs contest. You have some mother fucking wheeeeels. No doubt you're rockin some sweet veins in there

I cant offer any help , but got a question?.. did you aspirate?...
always do but when youre pushing on the plunger it goes a little further in and mustve went into a vein

What size needle were you using?

You are fine. No need to panic. It will be sore for a few days and you will more than likely see bruising if you got it good.

IML Gear Cream!
Good news! You will live to pump and other day....
Bad news... The bad site pain is due to you hitting a local nerve and traumatizing the local tissue, and obviously striking a blood line... Don't panic... The surrounding local tissue may be inflamed for the next few days.. far as the burn, thats due to the carrier oil and ba/bb sitting on or around a local nerve, and passing through the tissue..

I would also say some of the compound seeped sub-q thus the burning feeling/sensation...

Last edited:
yup outer quad. 25g 1" pin. Just hit the other 1.5ml in the other quad like cake/normal

damn haha definitely strangest feeling. HUGE head rush and felt like I was on some sorta PK except in my leg where it hurt a lot haha. Completely fine now. Slightly sore on that side though

may utilize a few of those WP xannies I love so much. Shout out to WP for awesome xanax and valium!

Good news! You will live to pump and other day....
Bad news... The bad site pain is due to you hitting a local nerve and traumatizing the local tissue, and obviously striking a blood line... Don't panic... The surrounding local tissue may be inflamed for the next few days.. far as the burn, thats due to the carrie oil and ba/bb sitting on or around a local nerve, and passing through the tissue..

I would also say some of the compound seeped sub-q thus the burning feeling/sensation...

Knowledgeable as always! Blue hope all heals quickly and the pain doesn't last long.

I have had a bit of the same thing but, I think I went through it on the way in. Aspirated and had no blood, but it was sore as hell for a day or two. No bruising or anything. You probably have a lot more experience with it than I do but, when I push in the plunger I support it with my other hand. So I rest the side of my palm about three inches away and grab it with my thumb and index finger. That way it doesn't go deeper or in some cases pull out a little if you are trying not to push it in.

Thanks for the responses brothers. maybe that was the universe's way of congratulating me on my millionth quad pin haha

While I have your attention... come follow My Log

^^^Funny. The price you pay to be a huge m'fer.

People here asked if you aspirated.. that has nothing to do with site pain... if aspiration was in question you would question why do you have a bad taste in your mouth after injections/smells...

You just hit an area that may have a nerve in or around the area... Youll live... hot compress pads, ice packs.. hot n cold... shower on how with direct heat... this will help aid in the site irritation, and help the local tissue disperse the oil, and free up the injection site from a concentration..

Man, this is why I'm scared to death to pin my quads. So many horror stories.

Man, this is why I'm scared to death to pin my quads. So many horror stories.

this was the first time anything happened and ive done seriously more than a thousand. quads are my fav place

Get Shredded!
My bad, noob over here....

just trying to learn from other peoples experience :)
People here asked if you aspirated.. that has nothing to do with site pain... if aspiration was in question you would question why do you have a bad taste in your mouth after injections/smells...

You just hit an area that may have a nerve in or around the area... Youll live... hot compress pads, ice packs.. hot n cold... shower on how with direct heat... this will help aid in the site irritation, and help the local tissue disperse the oil, and free up the injection site from a concentration..

Thanks for the responses brothers. maybe that was the universe's way of congratulating me on my millionth quad pin haha

While I have your attention... come follow My Log

Conspiracy to come follow your log

uzaqagej.jpg

Jk. Stay tough, man.

I always do my glutes and heard everyone saying good things about quads, so I thought no problem. I was tired of twisting pinning my ass, why not give it a try. First time and I hit a nerve/blood vessel. It stung immediately and for several hours later.

I called my friend (a Doctor) and he told me as much. He also said to to apply heat and not to be surprised to see a hematoma with bruising and possibly some numbness. He was right, I got a 6 inch bruise that took a month to go away. My leg was also numb for about 3 months. He did say not to worry that it would take time but would go back to normal.

My quad still has a slight numbness 3 months out, but it is almost back to normal. I want to try my quads again but after reviewing spot injections I am still a chicken shit!

You shoud be fine.

LowTman

Well as a 12 hour update: little sore and small lump. No numbness or bruising

I hate quads fwiw

my delts will be nothing but scar tissue but oh well

My quads handle 1-1.5ml with no pip. Delts around 2ml. Glutes will take anything I'm brave enough to pin lol

Warrior

My quads handle 3ml every other day haha. From the knee all the way to the hip. Don't pin anywhere else really

Back