• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help with 2nd cycle

Tyson911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First of all I want to thank everyone on here for all of your help and great advice I got from everyone on my first cycle. Without you guys I would have never been able to pull it off.

Second I want to apologize for this somewhat long post. It's been a while sense I've visited.

Just a brief history.

1st cycle ever. Needle phobia and no mentor. Scary!

Start date was May 2013. Cycle time 14 weeks.

Stats:
32 years
145 lbs.
5.6"
poor training program
poor diet

Gear:
Boldenone EQ 300 mg/ml (Week 1-6 300mg a week. Week 6-14 600 mg a week)

Deca 300mg/ml (Week 1-6 300mg a week)

Test E 250mg/ml (Week 4-14 about 500mg a week) I know this is where I made a mistake and started the cycle before I had all the gear. Test came in 4 weeks later.

Anadrol 50 (Week 1-6 about 50 mg a day)

AI Liquidex (As prescribed to the best of my knowledge week 4-14) I assume it helped.

HCGenerate and HCGenerate ES (Week 4-18) I believe this stuff is amazing. During the cycle I was not sure if the gear was legit. I wasn't sure what to expect. The boys stayed full. The symptoms were there like major acne on back and shoulders. Weight gain and water retention. I still had my doubts not knowing the source. According to some I should have been "shut down by week 4 without Test". Maybe the HCG was doing it's job. Anyways I couldn't relax and went and got blood work done. Test came back positive. My test levels were quote from nurse "your test levels are way over 1500 and you should stop taking whatever you are taking immediately because of the risks" bla bla bla. I also notice my natural test levels were way over 50.

My PCT was a combo of HCGenerate, Nolvadex and Clomid. I followed the instructions on the web "the importance of PCT".

Anyways all in all is good.

I forgot to mention that 3 weeks before the cycle I got on protein shakes and by the time I started the cycle I gained about 20 lbs. In about 4 weeks I went from 145-179lbs I kid you not. I got supper bloated and obese. Got of the shakes after 4 weeks. Did not see much definition until after the cycle.

Six months later I still maintain 167 lbs and look much bulkier then I've ever been.

I'm considering starting a second cycle but I need all the advice and recommendations I can get. For example what do you see wrong with my first cycle? What should I have done differently? If I could turn the clock I would have for example started Test as base and Anadrol the last 6 weeks.

Also the reason I posted here was to get some advice on alternative sources. I not going to spell mine out but I'll give you a clue. They carry Roid+ and Gen-Shi products. I'm not sure how good they are compared to others because they are the only ones I've tried. They seem to be reliable with reasonable pricing. Shipping is a little long but expected. I've noticed some people on here praise sponsors like OP and AY. How are these sources compared to others as far as reliability, pricing and quality?

Feel free to PM me. Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated. Once again thank you all for your support.

That's a lot of shit for a 1st cycle.

NEVER start a cycle without everything you need and your PCT on hand.

You should never run that many compounds on a 1st or 2nd cycle.

The deca was dosed too low and ran too short for any gains.

You need to back up and get a basic understanding of the compounds you're cycling. Then get your diet and training in check before you even consider pinning.

Warrior

Aye aye....

Lots of things to consider here. I just dont think you reached your natural platue with that body weight. Try reaching at least 160 naturally. Your NOT supposed to use gears without proper exercise rutines and poor nutrition yada yada....

I hope you know the differece between estrogen vs progesterone, since you mentioned adex with that cycle. Dex wont do anything for 19 nor gyno

oups didnt read all the way through lol

Anyway, since it has been a while from last cycle, why not do a 12 weeker test-e 500mg recomp cycle?

Hey Captain. My understanding is high estrogen causes gyno. Axed is supposed to keep the estrogen levels down preventing gyno. Have I been mislead by some on this forum? If so what would you recommend for gyno? I know EQ and Deca are extremely androgenic.
I don't plan on starting another cycle without having all of the right gear. I'm trying to get some opinions for a second cycle. I still have some Test and Nolva left over. I do like EQ. It's slow but promising. I'm thinking of running Test and EQ for 18 weeks along side with HCGenerate and Axed. Also a much better training program and diet. Suggestions are welcomed.

Hey Captain. My understanding is high estrogen causes gyno. Axed is supposed to keep the estrogen levels down preventing gyno. Have I been mislead by some on this forum? If so what would you recommend for gyno? I know EQ and Deca are extremely androgenic.
I don't plan on starting another cycle without having all of the right gear. I'm trying to get some opinions for a second cycle. I still have some Test and Nolva left over. I do like EQ. It's slow but promising. I'm thinking of running Test and EQ for 18 weeks along side with HCGenerate and Axed. Also a much better training program and diet. Suggestions are welcomed.

Take CMs advice and run a basic 12 week Test E cycle.

Gyno can be caused by progesterone as well as estrogen. Progesterone is a problem with any 19-nor AAS such as Deca or Tren.

You need to do some more research bro.

Warrior

First of all I want to thank everyone on here for all of your help and great advice I got from everyone on my first cycle. Without you guys I would have never been able to pull it off.

Second I want to apologize for this somewhat long post. It's been a while sense I've visited.

Just a brief history.

1st cycle ever. Needle phobia and no mentor. Scary!

Start date was May 2013. Cycle time 14 weeks.

Stats:
32 years
145 lbs.
5.6"
poor training program
poor diet

Gear:
Boldenone EQ 300 mg/ml (Week 1-6 300mg a week. Week 6-14 600 mg a week)

Deca 300mg/ml (Week 1-6 300mg a week)

Test E 250mg/ml (Week 4-14 about 500mg a week) I know this is where I made a mistake and started the cycle before I had all the gear. Test came in 4 weeks later.

Anadrol 50 (Week 1-6 about 50 mg a day)

AI Liquidex (As prescribed to the best of my knowledge week 4-14) I assume it helped.

HCGenerate and HCGenerate ES (Week 4-18) I believe this stuff is amazing. During the cycle I was not sure if the gear was legit. I wasn't sure what to expect. The boys stayed full. The symptoms were there like major acne on back and shoulders. Weight gain and water retention. I still had my doubts not knowing the source. According to some I should have been "shut down by week 4 without Test". Maybe the HCG was doing it's job. Anyways I couldn't relax and went and got blood work done. Test came back positive. My test levels were quote from nurse "your test levels are way over 1500 and you should stop taking whatever you are taking immediately because of the risks" bla bla bla. I also notice my natural test levels were way over 50.

My PCT was a combo of HCGenerate, Nolvadex and Clomid. I followed the instructions on the web "the importance of PCT".

Anyways all in all is good.

I forgot to mention that 3 weeks before the cycle I got on protein shakes and by the time I started the cycle I gained about 20 lbs. In about 4 weeks I went from 145-179lbs I kid you not. I got supper bloated and obese. Got of the shakes after 4 weeks. Did not see much definition until after the cycle.

Six months later I still maintain 167 lbs and look much bulkier then I've ever been.

I'm considering starting a second cycle but I need all the advice and recommendations I can get. For example what do you see wrong with my first cycle? What should I have done differently? If I could turn the clock I would have for example started Test as base and Anadrol the last 6 weeks.

Also the reason I posted here was to get some advice on alternative sources. I not going to spell mine out but I'll give you a clue. They carry Roid+ and Gen-Shi products. I'm not sure how good they are compared to others because they are the only ones I've tried. They seem to be reliable with reasonable pricing. Shipping is a little long but expected. I've noticed some people on here praise sponsors like OP and AY. How are these sources compared to others as far as reliability, pricing and quality?

Feel free to PM me. Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated. Once again thank you all for your support.

You would have got a lot more out of a test only cycle at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks.

Last edited:
That's a lot of shit for a 1st cycle.

NEVER start a cycle without everything you need and your PCT on hand.

You should never run that many compounds on a 1st or 2nd cycle.

The deca was dosed too low and ran too short for any gains.

You need to back up and get a basic understanding of the compounds you're cycling. Then get your diet and training in check before you even consider pinning.

Warrior

^^ what he said. Way too complex for the the first, second, and maybe even third cycle. I think you'd be hard pressed to say what compounds worked for you and which didn't. Gaining that much weight in a month is pretty dangerous IMO considering that's a 20% increase in body mass in 4 weeks. These compounds can help you reach your goals but they won't do the work for you. Taking more doesn't mean better results. To the contrary, it could mean you spend the rest of your life trying to hopelessly overcome the damage you cause to your internal systems. Slow way down, plateau to your natural state and then use some test for 12 weeks like these highly experienced guys have already suggested. Don't use it as a quick-fix magic pill because its not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warriorblaze.

Thanks for little good advice. For someone who has so many points you seem to give very little good advice. Probably because you are to worried about racking up points then really helping someone.

How do you know how well the Deca was dosed?

Worriorblaze

I'm considering CMs advice. But as far as I'm concerned, easy come easy go. Test will wear off and all will be lost. I do not believe in those get rich scams over night.

What would you recommend for gyno Worriorblaze?

Clint,

Do you have anything that can back up what you just said?

Linuxian,

Thanks for you input. I agree with everything you just said. Do you really think running Test only for 12 weeks would be the best option for me at this point? If so, what would you recommend for PCT?

I really do, it's not as powerful as the other compounds but you'll get two things from it. First, learn how your body reacts it at the dosages you use. Me, for example, learned not too long ago, that 750mg/wk of sust was making me sick to my stomach. Because I'm only using two compounds, it was easy to isolate the problem and adjust. My other compound was Masteron but the dose was very low while I was learning how I was going to react to it. I've since dropped the test to 500 and brought the mast up to 300 per week and I'm blowing up with killer lean gains.

The second thing is that in the 4 cycles I've done, most say my dosages are too low. I tend to agree but, I only want to give myself enough to keep achieving small improvements each week. The harder I have to work for it, the longer it stays off cycle.

Knowledge is power especially when you start pushing through your own limits in the gym. The more you know, the more you grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Warriorblaze.

Thanks for little good advice. For someone who has so many points you seem to give very little good advice. Probably because you are to worried about racking up points then really helping someone.

How do you know how well the Deca was dosed?

Worriorblaze

I'm considering CMs advice. But as far as I'm concerned, easy come easy go. Test will wear off and all will be lost. I do not believe in those get rich scams over night.

What would you recommend for gyno Worriorblaze?

Clint,

Do you have anything that can back up what you just said?

Linuxian,

Thanks for you input. I agree with everything you just said. Do you really think running Test only for 12 weeks would be the best option for me at this point? If so, what would you recommend for PCT?

Actually I give out TONS of advice but sometimes I get tired of answering the same questions a hundred times over. The information you want is ALL here. These questions have been asked and answered time and time again. I think you need to understand WHAT you're taking and WHY you are taking it. That requires research on your part.

If you run a good PCT protocol you can keep the majority of your gains, if not all of them. Test is not a scam, it's the base of every cycle.

If you ran deca that low for anything besides joint pain, it was a waste.

For gyno prevention I like Aromasin for aromatising compounds and caber for 19-nors like Deca and Tren. For gyno treatment you'll need Nolva or Letro.

We're trying to help man, but you've got to help yourself as well.

Warrior

Back