• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Light weight baby

Bigjay357

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Moving up in the world ya baby light weight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 54
All ya gotta do now is sit and push it ...

Looks like an incline with the seat all the way down so you only need to lift 4 inches. Light weight.

The Best Thing About TRT is the cycle never ends.

I don't want to get into a pissing match over something like this but Why not it's slow day. I am 6' 2" and use that same piece of equipment and with that seat down that low no way you are getting full range of movement. Maybe you don't work out with full range because of injury or just work out style. Yes that would be big weight if you are doing sets with full range. Besides we can all do a lot of weight it was a silly post to me and I was giving you a hard time you know teasing.

The Best Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

Ya it's a bad picture bad angel and it's sideways thanks for your concern and all that time out of your day writing up that long post rack.

We all start somewhere. Good job, bro. We shouldn't be threatened by each other, if this is an achievement for you, then congratulations. Keep pushing and eating and you'll be moving serious weight around in six months to a year.

Back