• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Q's

ox6434

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all and thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I was just curious as too what would be a good first cycle for me? I have read in some forums where people have said running just test alone will be a good first cycle, and how sometimes its better to run single compounds for a first cycle rather than stack from the get go. At this point in time I am leaning more towards the running just test first cycle, just to simply see how my body reacts to it first. Now I know that the best way to know is better or worse is to simply test and experiment, but of course a little insight from the outside is always appreciated. I have found a forum which I will post the link to in just a second, that provides a few put together ready to follow cycles from beginner/novice all the way to advanced level cycles. I wanted to see if someone could maybe review them, and see what you guys think as far as if it would be good ones to give a try. http://www.steroid.com/Novice-Steroid-Cycles-I.php#

A little bit about me I am 6'0 305lbs and have been lifting since 2009 (at varied consistencies), when at the gym I train anywhere between one and a half hours to two hours. Rite now I am training 3x a week for about a 1 hour and 15 minutes, with moderate weight.

What I would like to achieve on this first ride is to shed some pounds, and gain some definition.

So thank you in advance to those of you who can provide me with your opinions, and I will gladly take them all to consideration. (There is no rite or wrong opinions) Thanks again for your time. --Ox

[[If I can successfully add some pictures here I will provide some of what I have built over the time lifting, and maybe will better help you all in the advice you can provide me.]]

Do I Even Lift? These 3 pictures are at 295lbs
View attachment 5518
These down here are a comparison from I believe when I was just a year in a half or so into lifting (09-10) at 265lbs, and the right side is most current. (last year around the middle of the year at 295lbs-297lbs.)
View attachment 5519View attachment 5520View attachment 5521
And just a few extras for your time.
IMG_20121202_122122.jpgPhotoGrid_1354331109399.jpgPhotoGrid_1363965629198.jpgIMG_20121119_195919.jpg

Last edited:
I think your on the right track but first there is never an easier way to lean up and loose bodyfat than diet and cardio my friend. Your a big boy and got a solid base but the key, the main ingredient to getting big or cutting is EATING CORRECTLY. Before we go any further how old are you?

At last, some new lad not trying to use Deca as first timer.

lol, anyway, you are really big person I see.

Whats your bf %??

I would say if its above 15%, atleast try lower it down to it.

If your like 25% + bf, you wont see any visible results. No need for roids to "shed some pounds and gain some definitions"

I apologize in advance for some of the attachments are not working at least for me anyway, I have already tried reattaching them all and year some work and some don't still.

I think your on the right track but first there is never an easier way to lean up and loose bodyfat than diet and cardio my friend. Your a big boy and got a solid base but the key, the main ingredient to getting big or cutting is EATING CORRECTLY. Before we go any further how old are you?

Yeah I hear you no doubt I agree, rite now I am 22yrs old. I will be 23 this year.

At last, some new lad not trying to use Deca as first timer.

lol, anyway, you are really big person I see.

Whats your bf %??

I would say if its above 15%, atleast try lower it down to it.

If your like 25% + bf, you wont see any visible results. No need for roids to "shed some pounds and gain some definitions"

I haven't checked it in a few months but, I am sure I am in the 20's range.

this your def a big boy calf's of steal too bro anyway, EAT clean no sugar cut carbs down alot , chicken not fried either lol , fish, lean beef, fruit , veggies , eating right is so hard and alot of people don't rally know or can actually eat right and keep eating right if you just do that and keep lifting and in 2 3 months you will drop alot of fat bro cardio also key, for you kep your reps high when lifting and your 23 no need to juice but if you insist do the clean diet and clen maybee and then come back in alittle if not someone will tell you too goahead and do test

Ox bro, your are 22. Your hormones should be peaked. I know you dont wanna hear this. I sure as Fuck didn't at 22 but you need to learn how to eat. I'm telling you bro get with a nutritionist/coach and right now that will be the best bang off your buck. Your new around these parts so I'm taking a liking to ya. I'm known for being brutAlly fucking honest even when people don't wAnna hear it or like to. You got a great start. Better than Most these fuckers around here. Most of these dudes come on to ride sources dicks and take a shitload of gears and they look like garbage. The gear isn't the main key here bro, trust me this is coming from me a rep. Ill tell you what.... One of my boys just got his pro card. You try it without any gears and I will hook you up with him to help you along. Deal?

Pretty well everything Pit said. Get that diet in check, keep training your ass off, and see where you take it. You're a big dude. Keep up the hard work!

You are a testosterone machine, my friend. Even if you DON'T want to lose weight, you could go the strongman route with that build.

IML Gear Cream!
I started juicing at 29 and I'm 30 now. I've tried prohormones in college and in my mid 20's and realized they were shit and stayed natural as long as I could. I'm a fellow big man as well and let me tell you, the comments about nutrition and cardio is the route to go to lose weight. Peptides would DEFINITELY help too, but that is a different animal and you need to wait until you're closer to 30 for those. If your sole goal is to get lean, no clue why'd you want to jump on Test.

You've built something QUITE impressive naturally, no clue why you'd want to stop now! Stick with it. Once you're 25 and you're still not satisfied, than maybe its time to consider Test. Remember, the first drop in natural Testosterone production is around 24-26; therefore, it would be damaging or just dumb to get on before than UNLESS you are seriously considering a career as an IFBB Pro that truly wants to earn a living from it and even than I'd still wait.

Ox bro, your are 22. Your hormones should be peaked. I know you dont wanna hear this. I sure as Fuck didn't at 22 but you need to learn how to eat. I'm telling you bro get with a nutritionist/coach and right now that will be the best bang off your buck. Your new around these parts so I'm taking a liking to ya. I'm known for being brutAlly fucking honest even when people don't wAnna hear it or like to. You got a great start. Better than Most these fuckers around here. Most of these dudes come on to ride sources dicks and take a shitload of gears and they look like garbage. The gear isn't the main key here bro, trust me this is coming from me a rep. Ill tell you what.... One of my boys just got his pro card. You try it without any gears and I will hook you up with him to help you along. Deal?

Thanks pit it all definitely makes sense and I agree with you. I appreciate your reply. --Ox

this your def a big boy calf's of steal too bro anyway, EAT clean no sugar cut carbs down alot , chicken not fried either lol , fish, lean beef, fruit , veggies , eating right is so hard and alot of people don't rally know or can actually eat right and keep eating right if you just do that and keep lifting and in 2 3 months you will drop alot of fat bro cardio also key, for you kep your reps high when lifting and your 23 no need to juice but if you insist do the clean diet and clen maybee and then come back in alittle if not someone will tell you too goahead and do test

Thanks Kirk I appreciate your reply, I definitely going to do this. --Ox

I started juicing at 29 and I'm 30 now. I've tried prohormones in college and in my mid 20's and realized they were shit and stayed natural as long as I could. I'm a fellow big man as well and let me tell you, the comments about nutrition and cardio is the route to go to lose weight. Peptides would DEFINITELY help too, but that is a different animal and you need to wait until you're closer to 30 for those. If your sole goal is to get lean, no clue why'd you want to jump on Test.

You've built something QUITE impressive naturally, no clue why you'd want to stop now! Stick with it. Once you're 25 and you're still not satisfied, than maybe its time to consider Test. Remember, the first drop in natural Testosterone production is around 24-26; therefore, it would be damaging or just dumb to get on before than UNLESS you are seriously considering a career as an IFBB Pro that truly wants to earn a living from it and even than I'd still wait.

I will definitely take this in consideration, thank you for your reply. --Ox

You are a testosterone machine, my friend. Even if you DON'T want to lose weight, you could go the strongman route with that build.

I think I easily could too, that's something to sure think about. --Ox

this is great advice to follow, your a big boy bro, you have a nice solid base, the nutrition/dieting end is the most important aspect of being successful in this sport, get that dialed in see what unveils itself, then move forward. have you looked into changing your routine up and adding more than 3 days a wk?

this is great advice to follow, your a big boy bro, you have a nice solid base, the nutrition/dieting end is the most important aspect of being successful in this sport, get that dialed in see what unveils itself, then move forward. have you looked into changing your routine up and adding more than 3 days a wk?

Thank you test1, and yes of course. Normally when I am on good consistency I do 6 days a week Mon-Sat (Saturdays being a light touch up day of whatever I felt I didn't hit enough of that week, some sauna maybe a little abs). But to be honest my consistency these last couple months have been shit. Which I know that plays a big role in any lifting goal, with the combination of good nutrition as you and others have said. As far as routine goes, I do switch up my exercises and movements based on how I am feeling that day and what feels good. I do my best in switching up my routine, either switching up the exercises,length of time that I follow certain routine, or even as little as switching the order in which I start my workout. I typically do not change my rep range which is about 12-14 reps, the only thing that I change as far as reps is the way I perform my reps. --Ox

Thanks pit it all definitely makes sense and I agree with you. I appreciate your reply. --Ox

Offer stands Ox. If you want to hook up with my boy and have him help you out just let me know. You got tons of potential to tap into naturally at this point. No need for gears yet. If your serious about your goals I will do my best to help you out. Thats what the crew is about, a team of alphas that want to be the best and are the best at what they do who support others like us. You don't need gear to be an alpha. Plenty of examples here of dudes that abuse the shit and aren't half of what you are my young friend. Keep it pushing.. let the haters hate and crush every obstacle in your path. Pm me and we can talk further. If your in the gym an hour and half to two hours I'd say your prob in there too long.

Offer stands Ox. If you want to hook up with my boy and have him help you out just let me know. You got tons of potential to tap into naturally at this point. No need for gears yet. If your serious about your goals I will do my best to help you out. Thats what the crew is about, a team of alphas that want to be the best and are the best at what they do who support others like us. You don't need gear to be an alpha. Plenty of examples here of dudes that abuse the shit and aren't half of what you are my young friend. Keep it pushing.. let the haters hate and crush every obstacle in your path. Pm me and we can talk further. If your in the gym an hour and half to two hours I'd say your prob in there too long.

I definitely will, I pmd you.

Back