• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best source for AAS info??

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The forums are great and I've read a ton of articles and profiles, but I've also noticed a lot of conflicting info and just as much that seems to be total nonsense. My question is: where are the best resources for a better understanding of the various compounds, stacks, protocols, etc?

Thanks

www . google . com
I find that works the best for when I'm curious about something

I just pm jas101, hes my go to..... he will answer all p ms so hit him up!

-jwgibbons

Its a trap. That's how I get my nudez. I've made a 2014 gibbons Calender from yours. Selling them at the mall along side the kitten calendars.

I'll help where I can. And elitebodytuneup.com always has new content... Just saying. Lol