• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Being a dad kicks ass!

effinrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just love when I walk in the door and I say hi to my son... He gets so excited and gives me this big gummy smile! He is 8 weeks old and I never thought I could care for another person this much... what an amazing feeling!

LOL grats man! Its a good feeling, ain't it

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

never ends my oldest is nine and she always happy to see when I get home until that day she gets a boyfriend!!

I still have to wait a couple months to meet my son but I am getting so excited! But now your post is just making me impatient, lol

I just love when I walk in the door and I say hi to my son... He gets so excited and gives me this big gummy smile! He is 8 weeks old and I never thought I could care for another person this much... what an amazing feeling!
Mine too bro 9 weeks. Dont you love it when he's fast asleep with his pacifier in his mouth and hes still sucking away at it. Puts a smile on my face everytime

It only gets better. My little girl thinks I'm the greatest guy in the world. As soon as I walk in the door she jumps on me and doesn't let go lol! She's almost 4.

Props to all of you dads out there. My dad was gone from day 1. Someday I hope that I can have and foster some beautiful children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine too bro 9 weeks. Dont you love it when he's fast asleep with his pacifier in his mouth and hes still sucking away at it. Puts a smile on my face everytime

Yea man it's really cute... I can't help but to just stare at him all the time... he just started smiling at me and my fiance this week so that has been really cool. I mean he smiled before, but not for us... I love when he is crying in the morning and just me walking in his room and talking can put a smile on his face. he makes me feel like a super hero

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

It only gets better. My little girl thinks I'm the greatest guy in the world. As soon as I walk in the door she jumps on me and doesn't let go lol! She's almost 4.

Sounds like my 4yo girl. She thinks I'm the greatest everything. Couple weeks ago she asked if she could marry me when she got older. I told her no and she ran into her room and cried into her pillow.I tried but couldn't explain marriage in a way she could understand. Lol. I'm not ready for the birds and bees yet. Damn Disney movies.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like my 4yo girl. She thinks I'm the greatest everything. Couple weeks ago she asked if she could marry me when she got older. I told her no and she ran into her room and cried into her pillow.I tried but couldn't explain marriage in a way she could understand. Lol. I'm not ready for the birds and bees yet. Damn Disney movies.
Hahaa me neither bro! They are wayyy smarter than you think. Some of the things she says just blow me away. I swear it's the toys and movies. I played with rocks and mud. Wait I still do lol!! Guess that explains a lot!

Here's a tip. For months and months every time I would change my girls diapers I would secretly say "daddy Daddy" not letting the wife know. I had a bet with the wife on whether her first word would be mommy or daddy. HAHA, it was Daddy. I'm convinced it was the persistent "Daddy Daddy " on my part. It was a couple months after before she would say Mommy.

Lol. My kid's first word was "tuhwo Jan". (Aka Trojan)

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

Hahaa me neither bro! They are wayyy smarter than you think. Some of the things she says just blow me away. I swear it's the toys and movies. I played with rocks and mud. Wait I still do lol!! Guess that explains a lot!

I played with rocks and mud and she has a tablet at 4 yo. Now I work with rocks and mud in the engineering field. No I'm not a engineer I just work for them as inspector or behind a drill rig or etc. The other day she told me boys had "goobers". She wouldn't tell me who told her so I was proud that at least she wasn't a snitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. My kid's first word was "tuhwo Jan". (Aka Trojan)

How did that happen?

I played with rocks and mud and she has a tablet at 4 yo. Now I work with rocks and mud in the engineering field. No I'm not a engineer I just work for them as inspector or behind a drill rig or etc. The other day she told me boys had "goobers". She wouldn't tell me who told her so I was proud that at least she wasn't a snitch.

- - - Updated - - -

How did that happen?

I've been telling him "Go Trojans" and "Fight on" since he was in utero.

I have two boys that are 8 and 10 years old and I helped coach either as a head or assistant on all their sports and it is amazing to watch them perform. something about the set environment we're really reaching the group of kids and of course your child as an individual?!! to see them take what you've been teaching them for weeks and not only execute but put their own thumb print on it is experience that words cannot explain... and I don't mean to sound cliche. it reminds me how important it is to teach them something new everyday and never waste a minute because they DO and ALWAYS WILL REMEMBER those moments. they don't give a s*** about the toy or game you bought them last week.

have a 3yr old son and a 2yr old daughter myself :)

so yeah being a dad deff KICKS ASS !

have a 3yr old son and a 2yr old daughter myself :)

so yeah being a dad deff KICKS ASS !

this may sound bad but the truth is I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for my children. I'm sure that goes for a lot of people

You young guys make me miss the old days. Just wait till they hit their teenage years lol. They get abducted by aliens that turn them into little assholes but don't worry they come back around later in life. Then you have the joy of grandkids. Enjoy the early years and spend as much time as you can with them. You can never get those I love you daddy moments again.

...you will never understand women , untill you have a daughter ...

my grandma use to tell me this ^ never made sense til now...

Get Shredded!
...you will never understand women , untill you have a daughter ...

my grandma use to tell me this ^ never made sense til now...

man both my best friends have all daughters Im the only one that had all boys. so I have plenty of daughters my friend and I got nieces too. but you're right even with all that I still wouldn't REALLY know.... not like they're mine. Props to you. I was bad to some good girls when I was a youngster..i'd kick my ass if I had a daughter. and if I was too old for ass kickin I would shoot somebody :)

Back