• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Planet Fitness Removes Squat Racks for Being 'INTIMIDATING'

MARTYMCFLY

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So fucking sad.. just wow.. you couldn't pay me to walk in there.

I didn't know they ever had squat racks?

from what people are sayin (members) they did.. till one pussie said it's too "intimidating".. once again planet fitness cashin in on people's insecurities.
[h=2][/h]

Make them walk the plank

Is that the thing you do barbell curls in?

There are only two squat rack at my local gym and it's busy as hell. Especially now with all the new year resolutioners. I about killed a guy today who started curling there while several of us were waiting for it to open up. When he set the bar down I stepped into it and racked it up high for squats and turned around and told his ass where the whole huge f***king rack of curl bars was. I was steamed, man. I'm not on tren but I was feeling what I have heard people describe feeling on tren.

u6eretu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are only two squat rack at my local gym and it's busy as hell. Especially now with all the new year resolutioners. I about killed a guy today who started curling there while several of us were waiting for it to open up. When he set the bar down I stepped into it and racked it up high for squats and turned around and told his ass where the whole huge f***king rack of curl bars was. I was steamed, man. I'm not on tren but I was feeling what I have heard people describe feeling on tren.

Lmao. You actually done him a favor. Now he knows.

Lmao, damn planet bitchness, as I call it...about lost it the one AND ONLY time I went there wit a friend who was doin her thang...it was super late wit hardly anyone there I guess I put the plates down too hard from lats, never even heard that alarm thing go off cuz I was wearin head phones..a worker comes walkin to to me and says "yea I knw ur new here, just cant b slammin plates down"..I said "I did???".she says"yea thats why I sounded the 'lunk alarm'"...I was like wtf kinda kiddie play land is this..its not a fuckn gym its a playground...damn "hey dont workout in the workout area people, what u think this is a gym!?" Lmao

Hahaha, 3 years old but this was good

I would never step foot in that POS gym.

damn , really ?

theyr gonna open a planet fitness 5min away from my house and i was planning on going ....lol

Get Shredded!
Dude u have to go check it out once..fuckn hilarious...ur gna b like 'u have got to b kidding me!'

Who needs dumbbells anyway?

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

If I went, I would go sit on a bench leave the bar on the rack, and grab a 5lb db to do concentration curls for an hour. Just to see if any weak fucker tried to kick me off so his ass could bench.

If I went, I would go sit on a bench leave the bar on the rack, and grab a 5lb db to do concentration curls for an hour. Just to see if any weak fucker tried to kick me off so his ass could bench.

You wouldn't be able to. I believe they have either a no bum bell or no free weight policy in general.

i have seen 2 or 3 new commercials for Planet Fitness, and they make it known they don't want meat heads or the bodybuilder types in there gym. i find it funny really about the squat rack, being a womans gym, most women you talk to want a better ass and squats imo is the single best exercise for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQfmpXsLV_4

Last edited:
Wow I can't believe they (planet fitness) treat their members like that. Ok the lunk alarm was pretty funny. But the video of the guy deadlifting? Cmon what's wrong with that.

I've never been to a Planet Fitness, don't plan on going either.

don't complain if planet fitness took away racks.
guess what?? here in Italy NO ONE GYM HAS SQUAT RACK,NO ONE.
If u r lucky u find smith machine LOL that's why I decided to buy a power rack

Back