• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

antibiotics

getumbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to keep some on hand in the event an abscess or infection occurs, what type would be good to have on hand? I'm thinking penicillin? Do you know if any of our sponsors carry them domestically? Thanks

if an abcess does occur are you planning on draining it yourself? i have done it myself a few times, it is a pain in the ass and probably should be done by a dr, who would prescribe the right antibiotics at the time.

If my wife didn't work at the main hospital I go to then it would be much easier for me.

go to a doctor...but in case of zombie apocolypse

300 mg 3 times a day unless its progressed to cellulitis in which case 500mg up to 4 times a day
http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/durvetreg;-duramycin-10-6-2-5-oz

it covers a little more than the fish mox (doxycycline) and easier to find in some areas and you can get a crapoad of it for 5 bucks...
BUT you should really go to a dr because super bugs are made by improper antibiotic treatment (incomplete, wrong drug for wrong microbe)

its also sweet...idk why

Talking about FARM GRADE.lol

Back