• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Am I using too many supps?

Cpt.Awesome

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, quick question here. I recently came across a post on a different forum that listed some required supplements while on AAS. So of course, I bought a few. Is it necessary to take this many, and am I looking at any health problems with taking this many?
Thanks in advance!

Current cycle: 1 gram of Test E a week
25mg Anavar daily
.25ml HCG 2xWK

Supplements: Nature's Way Alive Men's Multivitamin-1xDay
Co Q-10 & Tocotrienols-1xDay
Vitamin D3 1000IU-3xDay
Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg-3xDay
Acidophilus & Digestive Enzymes-2xDay
Potassium Gluconate 99-2xDay
Himalaya Liver Care- 1xDay

Note: Not all taken at once.
And any advice on where I can get some Aromasin and HCG? I get my gear from a friend at my gym, but he charges way to much.

No not at all you want to take the support supps. I take a lot myself

Looks good. Hell, youre taking more than me. However, I am not using an orals. Just a simple fish oil/multi daily

Drink lots of water or prepare your kidneys for :paddle:

Thanks guys! As far as water goes, I do drink a gallon a day. However, someone did mention that I should be drinking around 2 gallons. This seems a bit much, any input?

I drink 3 gallons usually I know becuse i actually have the gallons and i bring one to the gym its usually gone or almost gone by the time I leave the gym. Then i Just refill it for later in the day then refill it again.

I try for 2 gallons a day and end up between 1 and 2. Some days are easier to drink water than others for me.

Thanks guys! As far as water goes, I do drink a gallon a day. However, someone did mention that I should be drinking around 2 gallons. This seems a bit much, any input?

You're on tren and exercising... I'd drink more than a gallon. You monitoring your urine colour?

No Tren, I pulled that and EQ a few weeks ago. Just Test and Anavar. Well, thanks for all of the advise. I'll start drinking a little more than a gallon a day and see how that goes. My urine does stay clear so that's a good sign.

No Tren, I pulled that and EQ a few weeks ago. Just Test and Anavar. Well, thanks for all of the advise. I'll start drinking a little more than a gallon a day and see how that goes. My urine does stay clear so that's a good sign.

I'm demoting you to Private btw. Please send nudes before any promotion is considered :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
I do 1 gallon. U can actually drown your kidneys, I know it's sounds funny but it's serious.

STAY STRONG

To add to what JFuerte said, You can also put yourself into cardiac arrest! Stop with the cookie cutter "this is what you should do". Drink enough water to keep your urine light yellow to clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new to the forums, so I'm not sure what you mean by nudes? Lol, progress pics? Pics of the gear?

I'm new to the forums, so I'm not sure what you mean by nudes? Lol, progress pics? Pics of the gear?

No we want cawk pics... Everyone does it at least once as newbs. Most keep it up just to show progress. ::coffee::

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

There is never too many supps lol. In all seriousness no you aren't bro

Back