• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Everything need for anavar only cycle

nate172

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to take an anavar only cycle and am wondering if there's anything I need to take during the cycle to combat side effects and what I should take for a pct aromadex or clomidex? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the stickies on and around forum. While I've never used anavar, why would you want to do only anavar? If you can afford that surely you can get some good ol testosterone. Not trying to be a dick, legit want to know.

Anavar only cycle would just be a waste of money unless you are a female. For less money you could do 14 weeks on 500mg test e and pct and hold most of your gains.

Some guys swear by var, nolva, clomid PCTs. Ive heard it is great if you are cutting 1,000 Kcals/day and trying to keep muscle. Not sure if this is best, but could be what he has in mind.
otherwise, var only will swell your lady bits. In for pics.

Some guys swear by var, nolva, clomid PCTs. Ive heard it is great if you are cutting 1,000 Kcals/day and trying to keep muscle. Not sure if this is best, but could be what he has in mind.
otherwise, var only will swell your lady bits. In for pics.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hightestfuel again.

I want to take an anavar only cycle and am wondering if there's anything I need to take during the cycle to combat side effects and what I should take for a pct aromadex or clomidex? Thanks

The only thing u need for an Anavar only cycle is:

A) Anavar
B) A vagina

Read around a little bit man ... anavar only cycles are for women.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The only thing u need for an Anavar only cycle is:

A) Anavar
B) A vagina

Read around a little bit man ... anavar only cycles are for women.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

:roflmao:

Dude, the pinning part isnt bad, at all. I think once you get past the first pin, you're fine. Ive never once feared sticking myself. Sure, Ive had a couple bad pins here and there, but they were my fault. It happens man.

Trust me. I look forward to pinning like its some sort of ritual. I enjoy it.:hmm:

And if you're going to use any oral, go with epi or phera (<-- both complete bias here, I admit) .... fuuuuuck I miss phera.

:roflmao:

Dude, the pinning part isnt bad, at all. I think once you get past the first pin, you're fine. Ive never once feared sticking myself. Sure, Ive had a couple bad pins here and there, but they were my fault. It happens man.

Trust me. I look forward to pinning like its some sort of ritual. I enjoy it.:hmm:

And if you're going to use any oral, go with epi or phera (<-- both complete bias here, I admit) .... fuuuuuck I miss phera.

if you liked phera, why not try proviron? i hear it's all the rage in milan.

as for the OP's question, for an anavar only cycle i'd use;

50-100mg test prop everyday, weeks 1-8
50-100mg var every day, weeks 1-8

pct with nolva and use an AI

if you really wanna be a bitch, you could look into transdermals, but i don't really know much about those because i used needles like everyone else.

i just re-looked up phera, i was mistaken. i thought it was a methylated DHT but it is not. phera = DMT, not DHT

but still, proviron is very fashionable these days.

:) So the OP asks what he should take for anavar sides, and later "I don't like needles".

My questions to the lad, are.... how old are you? What is your weight training experience, what is your diet like, and how much anavar are you planning on taking, etc?

I understand being afraid of needles...... I was for sure at first. But, get over it. After a few injections you realize it is nothing, and if you really want to do AAS for the long term you must inject.

Oral only cycle. I find it humorous how people (not in this case) jump all over people for doing a dbol only cycle, yet no one is bothered by someone doing a Superdrol, or Super DMZ only cycle. My first cycle was 1AD and later M1t. I do not recommend that, but for newbs wanting to experience AAS without injecting, I think it's cool. Just know you will lose the gains almost as fast as you gained them once coming off.

We all get being afraid of needles . I'm sure most of us could tell you funny stories about our first times . As everyone has said it is all in your head and you will be over it in no time . I have come to enjoy it as well as my morning ritual . To me if someone is not willing to make the commitment to learn how to inject they're probably not ready for gear . For me it comes down to doing whatever is nesessary to achieve my goals . Taking gear is the easy part , it's the diet and training that separate the men from the boys ! The problem with a var only run is it will shut down your natural test production and you'll have low t . After stopping the var you'll lose most if not all what gains you did get and continue to lose muscle from the low t . This could also give you libido problems and erectile difficuly both during and after the run . So really to offset the sides what you need to take is some test to put it simply . The other side to watch for with any oral is liver toxicity . I thnk most of the liver supps are a waste of time and do little to nothing . Drink at least a gallon of clean water a day .

start with you age, height, weight, how long youve been hitting the gym, and other shit about yourself.
what many mgs of var are you thinking about taking a day ? do you have a good source for this var ? good and real Anavar is hard to find.

getting bunk var would be better than var without test IMO

IMF i found it in the pit. someone there ripped it from uk muscle. kinda long, but worth the time.

don't do oral only cycles, hitler will get pissed!

Back