• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Comment on stack please

Jwkraemr88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay Ive been researching stacks and I need input on what I'm coming up with.it would b much appreciated if u could give me tips/additions/so on about this stack
1 super dmz 3.0 week 1-4
2 trenabol week 2-6
3 Advanced cycle support week 1-6
4 pump hd preworkout
5 creatine monohydrate
6 musclepharm combat protein
Pct cycle after cycle is complete
Please comment on gains I should see and any comments thanks guys

Cycle history? Stats? No test during cycle? Multiple prohormones, You have money for liver replacement surgery?

Drop everything and do this instead:

Week 1~12 : Test-E @ 500mg/week

Week 1~4 : Super DMZ @ 3 caps a day

Week 14~18 : PCT

Guanranteed to put on 20 pounds

I've been researching and keep changing things up I keep getting confused.ive done p6 black stack before but nothing like dmz.i weigh 165 5 foot 9.test-e at 500mg per week? Just divide it up into 7 days and take that much each day or what? I'm pretty new to this stuff so plz help me out I'm sick of researching so much lol anyone that knows what they r talking about is appreciate itlol

Is test e an injectable? I want to avoid injectables so what should I stack with dmz???

Is test e an injectable? I want to avoid injectables so what should I stack with dmz???

Imma say this as nicely as possible. You want to get fucking huge? You want to make great gains? You want to take your physique to the next level? Use injectables. I hate needles! But every time I pin I think yo myself "this is what I have to do, to get where I want to go". Its not really as bad as you think though bro.

Steroids is not something like a vitamin pill you can take every other day. Please take caution in this field. It can be very fucking dangereous if not done correctly.

Im not trying to make you walk the plank, but please do the followin instead, if you still feel you have to use roids.

Week 1~12: Test-E 500mg a week (Monday 250mg injection, Thursday 250mg injection)

Week 14~18: PCT consisting of 20mg of nolvadex and 100mg of clomid.

No DMZ. Felt like you arent ready for it.

You can use eithe 1mg of arimidex eod or 12.5mg of aromasin eod for estrogen control throughout the cycle.

I mean I don't have to use illegal stuff if I'm going to take dmz.a lot of other guys stack it with legal supplements.so please let me know what to do legally is appreciate it

I mean I don't have to use illegal stuff if I'm going to take dmz.a lot of other guys stack it with legal supplements.so please let me know what to do legally is appreciate it

Prohormone = Steroids = Shutdown = No testosterone in body = No BJ+ Not healthy + Muscle loss.

If you can get DMZ, you can get 12 weeks of test.

Ha so ur telling me a cycle support along with dmz and a test booster won't help shit? Hard to believe bro yak r the only guys telling me to use illegal shit and so on.kinda fucked up u think the best way to go is illegal injectable shit

Ha so ur telling me a cycle support along with dmz and a test booster won't help shit? Hard to believe bro yak r the only guys telling me to use illegal shit and so on.kinda fucked up u think the best way to go is illegal injectable shit

Kinda fucked up you won't take the advice (THAT YOU ASKED FOR) from guys that know what they're talking about and are only trying to help you.

Do you want honesty or do you want someone to tell you what you want to hear?

Warrior

Alright you really want to run 4 weeks of DMZ? Run DMZ along with liv 52 and NAC. Drink 2+ gallons of water a day. For pct since you want legal there is a 6-oxo remake out. (Google it I forget who makes it). Run that 6-oxo and DAA for 4-6 weeks also. If you are lucky you will retain some mass, but probably not. The problem with PH is the gains are so quick and tank your natty test levels then you try and use OTC products to raise them fast enough to hold the 8 pounds you gained in 4 weeks. Do they work...fuck yes they work. But you will spend just as much if not more on all that shit than you would on 12 weeks of test, adex, and clomid. You would get more and keep more from the test with less sides too.

Imma say this as nicely as possible. You want to get fucking huge? You want to make great gains? You want to take your physique to the next level? Use injectables. I hate needles! But every time I pin I think yo myself "this is what I have to do, to get where I want to go". Its not really as bad as you think though bro.
Exactly!!i think we all the needles but we know what it takes.all Orals IMO big no no

Get Shredded!
These guys are giving you solid advice. If you are are choosing not to listen then I'm sure the kid working at the vitamin shop can tell you how to get jacked.

These guys are giving you solid advice. If you are are choosing not to listen then I'm sure the kid working at the vitamin shop can tell you how to get jacked.

Hell, in four or six months on creatine and androtest ou can gain say 5 maybe 6 lbs. And n assload of work....not my plan of attack...take the advise...

Take the advice. Get some test and with the money you save from the OTC junk - buy more food.

No. What's fucked up is that you won't listen to the advice of people that have many more years of experience and knowledge than you. Here's what you should do: Stop listening to the people telling you that injectables are evil and inferior to prohormones and test boosters. These people don't know what the hell they're talking about. Man up, buy some test, an AI, and a decent PCT, and do it like everyone here is telling you.

But like the many people before you, you will not take this advice. So after you've finished your PCG (post cycle garbage) and lost the 10-15 lbs that you gained in 4 weeks, there are plenty of sponsors on this board that sell great products and some really good stickies for you to read.

I gotta go thru drug court for one.second my cousin died from illegal shit and whether he did it wrong or not it took an effect on me.im gonna do dmz 3.0 with 4 andro with ultra male and advanced cycle support an decontrol and ultra male and a serm for pct.they may b intelligent and knowledgeable bit for ppl going thru what I am I don't feel comfortable with injectables and such just yet.maybe after a little time.i wanna get big and I will u dot need illegal stuff to do it.i just want a good kickoff cycle and I believe what I've chosen wil work pretty good.it has in others I've talked to and with a good pct and serm I won't lose it al.to me it's better than illegal injectables in my mind.thanks guys I do appreciate ur input

Jwk, no offense but I think your on the wrong forum dude. GNC.com of crossfitme.com may be better choices for you. I'm sorry you had someone die from something, that is awful, but who knows what it was that killed them.

You asked for seasoned vets opinions and won't listen to any of it so idt what we try to do here would benefit you. Try your OTC "cycle", its your body and your no gains

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I gotta go thru drug court for one.second my cousin died from illegal shit and whether he did it wrong or not it took an effect on me.im gonna do dmz 3.0 with 4 andro with ultra male and advanced cycle support an decontrol and ultra male and a serm for pct.they may b intelligent and knowledgeable bit for ppl going thru what I am I don't feel comfortable with injectables and such just yet.maybe after a little time.i wanna get big and I will u dot need illegal stuff to do it.i just want a good kickoff cycle and I believe what I've chosen wil work pretty good.it has in others I've talked to and with a good pct and serm I won't lose it al.to me it's better than illegal injectables in my mind.thanks guys I do appreciate ur input

Dude im going thru a drug court program myself. If ur worried ab injectables showing up on a piss test they wont. At least not any test. This I know for a fact. Also aromasin wont show either. Also im a former heroin junkie and using injectable test doesn't make me wanna get high at all. Imo ur gonna hurt urself trying to just run prohormones only and by not wanting to do any research. Read all u can bro and listen the excellent advise these guys have given u. If u got any questions pm me. Good luck

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Back