• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

paranoid

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys. I understand how 99% of everyone on here gets their stuff. I have been creeping these forums and am ecstatic that I have finally found a way. My wife is in military so I cannot get in trouble for anything stupid. What is the worst case scenario on a small personal order getting seized? Dont worry I wouldnt be getting it delivered to base housing.

If your in western world, worst possible scenario would be a moderate fine for personal use and possibilty of your wife will being kicked out of service.

But I doubt anyone would go that far for such small stuff.

keep in mind that if you are legal resident and not a citzen of that country, and you DO get fines for it, you WILL be deported forcefully, no matter what circumstances.

If your paranoid that much, just dont do it brotha. it takes guts to do these kind of habbits.

Are you stationed home or abroad? I would not want to get screwed internationally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im stateside. Would it help to get a p.o. box so her name isnt on the address? has anyone ever reported getting a criminal charge from from seizure? Im talkn a small order like 3x10ml bottles of test. Also any tips on any other methods are appreciated. I got a guy back in my home state but not sure how to go about that either.

Im stateside. Would it help to get a p.o. box so her name isnt on the address? has anyone ever reported getting a criminal charge from from seizure? Im talkn a small order like 3x10ml bottles of test. Also any tips on any other methods are appreciated. I got a guy back in my home state but not sure how to go about that either.

I've ordered from domestic and international sources with no problems.

Get a PO box and if anything comes up just play dumb. Customs seizes international packages from time to time and only send a letter telling you your pack was taken.

Warrior

Get a PO box and if anything comes up just play dumb. Customs seizes international packages from time to time and only send a letter telling you your pack was taken.

Warrior

this ^^^

get a po box tho...I wouldnt have it delivered to a post

Well theres a certain company I got my eye on but ive read they make you sign. How would that work with a p.o. box?

I think we are getting little too detailed in receving stuff and such....

Heres what tommygunz said:

All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods will make ya walk the plank...

I apologize. Should have read the rules a little slower. Getting used to forum inns and outs.

IML Gear Cream!

Warrior

what he said.
i know not all post offices have a 24 hr lobby with the boxes, but i always found the ones who did and opened a larger box so no matter what size box i had delivered it would be left in there and i would go there late night and pick them up, me personally i wouldnt deal with anyone i need to sign anything.

Order domestic if ur paranoid u will be fine

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Dude, please don't do anything you're uncomfortable with if your wife is serving. I'm all for the gear, but that's not fair to her on a couple levels.

Back