• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

female cutting clen/t3

wsbug

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey people,
so i've been doing a lot of research, and per the usual, it's hard to find female dosing specifics. I have talked straight to my favorite source AY about this, but I hate asking TOO much. So i want to get out my specific questions:

If I run them together, AY suggested two weeks on Clen then two weeks on T3 (while off Clen). I've only ever read about dosing them TOGETHER. thoughts suggestions?

next, i know with clen you want to taper up and taper down, any actual female dosing experience?
same question with T3

Now before you get all "you don't need that, change your diet" yada yada, this is something i WANT to try. so I"m just trying to figure out the safest dosing possible.

Yall have been so helpful thus far.
I'm just looking for these last 8 weeks to cut like 8 more lbs and about 3% more body fat. I think it's doable but i'd like the extra help

Can't help u with doses,but I think u should ask to ladies here,like mighty sheriv or ff(well maybe not in these days,she's having some problems atm).
I mean,better ask and be quite sure,don't "play" with stuff like these just because u don't like asking too much.
I understand u,I don't like asking too much ;) but play it safe :)
def I think sheriv can help u

Thanks for the help. Decided on a few different things. will be posting in my log :)

good luck bug...you'll get this squared away...if I remember correctly this is your first show...focus on presenting your best "you' for a first show
I can give you a couple of different coach recommendations next go around if you think you wanna maybe change coaches.

thanks SheriV you're the best. and yes I would love some recommendations. I think I want a coach I am comfortable talking about my AAS use with so it best benefits me. unfortunately, the coach/s i have now, I decided on before I decided on AAS and wanted to at least see them through for this season.

Hey people,
so i've been doing a lot of research, and per the usual, it's hard to find female dosing specifics. I have talked straight to my favorite source AY about this, but I hate asking TOO much. So i want to get out my specific questions:

If I run them together, AY suggested two weeks on Clen then two weeks on T3 (while off Clen). I've only ever read about dosing them TOGETHER. thoughts suggestions?

next, i know with clen you want to taper up and taper down, any actual female dosing experience?
same question with T3

Now before you get all "you don't need that, change your diet" yada yada, this is something i WANT to try. so I"m just trying to figure out the safest dosing possible.

Yall have been so helpful thus far.
I'm just looking for these last 8 weeks to cut like 8 more lbs and about 3% more body fat. I think it's doable but i'd like the extra help

T3 and Clen dosages/durations are typically the same for males and females.

50 mcg's of T3 daily the entire prep, preferably with an anabolic. Start at 25 mcg's for a week before moving up to 50.

Clen is started at 20 mcg's daily and slowly ramped up. Usually you will top out around 100 mcg's daily but sometimes lower.

You may run Clen and T3 together but be sure to keep protein intake high and regular.

Back