• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Very low mast on high test...any point?

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I find that on a cruise of 200mg test, 100mg mast per week was a nice addition and made me feel good and gave a small but noticeable boost to libido.

Im wondering if adding in the same dose of mast on a blast with say 750mg test and 600mg EQ would provide any benefits or if it probably won't be worth it. I wouldn't wanna raise it higher because it causes shedding at any higher doses so I'm just wondering if the low dose would give any noticeable benefits?

I've run Mast E this past year with other compounds at higher dosages and got some good results. Remember Mast is a weak androgen, BUT DHT compounds at higher dosages have been shown to increase strength and lean mass while keeping water down when combined with compounds like Test.

Weak androgens show little potential unless run at high dosages. Hence compounds like Anavar and Proviron having to be run at 100-150mg ED. I know those are orals but you get the general point.

To answer your question, save your money. What are your goals? Are you wanting to harden up or keep water low while on?

Back