• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Purchase Peptides

ClintEastwood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Order received, with hats off to purchase peptides. Super fast shipping to say the least! Thanks PP, you guys are on top of your game.

Order received, with hats off to purchase peptides. Super fast shipping to say the least! Thanks PP, you guys are on top of your game.

They are always solid bro. They are a great pep source.

Now that you have bought from them, just wait for all the sale email blasts that you get. Its pretty damn awesome. I find myself fighting to not jump on EVERY sale opportunity. They are good.

LOL, purchase peptides sent me some very tasty Divine brand protein samples free of charge. This is some of the best tasting protein I've tried. Thanks again, you folks are great!

Clint~

Yup agree with all the above... PP rules. I don't even know how they get their shipments out so fast, it is crazy!

I just received two bottles of the aromasin and to be honest, my rats nips have been sore since using it for over a week now. He was on AY adex 1 mg ed before. I have him on 25 mg ed of the PP aromasin. I bought aromasin from PP in the past with no issues so not sure what's up. I have no bloodwork to verify. Just basing it on sore nips which may be nothing. My previous experience with PP was great. Not trying to bash, just giving honest review.

Only way to know for sure is blood work. I wouldn't take chances if I thought something was wrong. I don't think I haven't heard a complaint about any big company at some point for a bunk AI unless of course it's AY, I hear she's always spot on. Sometimes shit happens, I haven't heard of any of the big companies not making it right with labs either. I saw someone's labs that's was high triple digits because of a bunk AI. Id be wearing a 38DS bra if my E levels were that high. Don't think
my wife would be happy if I grew man boobs. It's also, why I like to get keep diffentyl brands and Novladex on hand. I've only used PP's Adex.

Last edited:
I just received two bottles of the aromasin and to be honest, my rats nips have been sore since using it for over a week now. He was on AY adex 1 mg ed before. I have him on 25 mg ed of the PP aromasin. I bought aromasin from PP in the past with no issues so not sure what's up. I have no bloodwork to verify. Just basing it on sore nips which may be nothing. My previous experience with PP was great. Not trying to bash, just giving honest review.

pics of said nips please...:winkfinger:

Back