• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beards....Whos sporting the patch Mcgee??

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thats right, whos rocking the flapwings,the hoke-troika, the jawbristle, the ole mighty kitchen shelf, the loved chilly cheeks, or the comic-con...Or the clean cut ear spoiler, the chin muffler??

I just started to grow mine, not because I wanted to.. I got lazy... The woman actually loves it..I'm a clean cut dude.. This is out of my familiarity..I just dont want the run away bush on my face..

Hahahaha nice, man.

I keep a 6 o' clock shadow with a mustache 24/7.

Fresh.

The wife has been loving the 6'oclock lately.. whats with that? Im looking at celebs on TV at night when she watches to see if that is the reasons...haha

- - - Updated - - -

longest beard thread.. awesome.. really bro.. thats awesome!

Repped because my wife said the same.. LOL. That and I'm sporting a comb over. God, some of my buddies would frown upon me. But, I'm feelin better than ever bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repped because my wife said the same.. LOL. That and I'm sporting a comb over. God, some of my buddies would frown upon me. But, I'm feelin better than ever bro!

thats the thing.. I havent stressed shaving, or whipping out 2 razors..I still shave the head and fade it, but she loves the new fuzz.. like you, my pals are questioning me.. Mid life?? :thinking:

thats the thing.. I havent stressed shaving, or whipping out 2 razors..I still shave the head and fade it, but she loves the new fuzz.. like you, my pals are questioning me.. Mid life?? :thinking:

Na bro, just feelin better than ever with all this test in me. I hate to say this but SWAG.

I'm now going to repent for even saying the word swag. There was this douche hopping around, talking to his bro with his beats by Dre on while I was doing db shoulder press with a shirt that said "hustle and swag"

It was too much. I could hear this clown through headphones turned all the way up.

Don't worry bro, they're jealous :D

Last edited:
I had mine grow out to much. I was told I look like a radical. I trimmed it but kept the goat tee. I'm going for the Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart look.

STAY STRONG

I had mine grow out to much. I was told I look like a radical. I trimmed it but kept the goat tee. I'm going for the Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart look.

STAY STRONG

LOL, a radical?!

I have had the goat for years , every now and then will shave the stash but always have the chin covered.Short and trimmed not bushy and long.

IML Gear Cream!

STAY STRONG

I have had the goat for years , every now and then will shave the stash but always have the chin covered.Short and trimmed not bushy and long.
Thats me...I have the cleanest,shapest go-tee,, short and clean trimmed with needle precision .. lately thought? i think this my babe wants a wilderness man...I know theres a celeb shes liking... has to be..

STAY STRONG

usually people say I look like a viking or a taleban LOL

I always have hair on my face. Usually it's a full beard trimmed short because the longer it gets the more gray these days. The last time I changed it I rocked the lamb chops big and full.

Back