• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Things i learned on my first cycle. For the noobs

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to put this out there for the noobs and people that are thinking about starting AAS.

First off dont expect things to happen over night. It takes time. You arent going to wake up one morning and be huge.it will take around 2 weeks before you really start to notice unless you are useing test p or another short ester oil. My first run i didnt notice i was getting bigger until i measured.

Pinning. A few things i have learned about pinning and pip.
Dont use the same pin to shoot as you do to draw. When the needle goes through the rubber on a vial it dulls it. And i have also found the same thing with amps. When i draw from amps i always touch the bottom to make sure i get everything but when tge needle touches the glass it dulls it so therfore you need to change needles. I use 23g to draw and 25 g to inject.

A couple tips on pip. I have found that if you stretch the skin and pull it tight where you are injecting before you put the needle in it helps with pip. Also dont move the needle around once you have it in. Moving it will cause bruising and sometimes major pip. So if you are shaking like i was the first time i ever shot you will probably have some pip. Another thing dont move the muscle you are injecting into once the needle is in. So say you are shooting quads. Relax your leg and dont move it one needle is in. After you pull out massage injection site every so often. Seems to help distribute the oil and help with pip.

Hope this isnt too confusing and can help out some of you new guys. Shoot me a PM if you have questions and i will do my best to help.

I'll add to this.
don't be afraid to ease into things. It's nice to go in slowly enough to be able to handle sides and make adjustments until you understand your body and reaction to things. I started a 300mg/wk when most do 500. I'm glad I did. It took me a while to figure out which AI worked for me. And I still made gains, the. Could bump it up once I felt comfortable

So Go Slow - For example: don't frontload a first cycle. You have no Don't run a high dose of test then wait to take an AI until you have grown some cute little boobies. Be consistent, take your AI at the dose you think goes with your dose of compound, and GET BLOODWORK. Then you can see where your levels are at and dial it in. Estrogen too low? Ease off the AI a bit. E too high? Etc etc. after getting bloodwork a few times you should know about what you are doing...

ok ok preachy rant over. Sorry

Good tips guys.

Imho A hot shower after pinning helps reduce pip , apply hot water to area you just pinned.

I pinned glutes only on my first cycle , so i trained legs after every pin. Seem to help w pip

Also warming up the gear before pinning helps w pip

Also if you inject in virgin muscle, it most likely cause pains and swellings for upto 2 weeks so it is totally normal if anyone freaks out. Just take ibuprofen 600mg before bed and apply heat pad at area where injected.

There are also times when piece of rubber stopper gets into vials or syringe, just take them out usin syringe and should be fine.

In case there is sign of infection (Fever, swelling lasting more than 3 weeks, oozing at injected site) take 1500mg of amoxicillin twice a day for 2 weeks.

Back