• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FavoriTe OraL??

Proviron

Proviron just because it's such a base steroid that could/should be in every cycle.... At least every one of mine.

Proviron just because it's such a base steroid that could/should be in every cycle.... At least every one of mine.

Exactly! It can be used for anything. After that I would have to say anadrol dbol combo. Original superdrol was amazing if you can get through the sides. That shit killed my motivation though.

Whats is your favorite oral period....

Hot blonde who ignores the salty taste and swallows the worm.

sent from an unknown base inside a secret area where the moon landing was filmed.

really like tbol. for me its like a more potent anavar.

Never tried it but WP sent me some.

I've always loved dbol+drol combined. Methyltrienolone was the strongest but even at 750mcg sides weren't tolerable.

I've always loved dbol+drol combined. Methyltrienolone was the strongest but even at 750mcg sides weren't tolerable.

youll love it... its like dbol without having to loosen the belt

- - - Updated - - -

youll love it... its like dbol without having to loosen the belt

really like tbol. for me its like a more potent anavar.

I've been wanting to try this out for while. You think it has the same characteristics as var? I heard the same thing about it being like dbol minus the bloat.

SD and Dbol combo... You have the God like feeling of dbol but dryness of SD.

PROVIRON... second-Dbol

I've been wanting to try this out for while. You think it has the same characteristics as var? I heard the same thing about it being like dbol minus the bloat.

I call Tbol poor mans var...its exact almost of you ask me.. I swear by it..Its a great sub when wanting to run Var

Get Shredded!
Proviron, it can used at all times it seems.Very nice compliment to everything.

I forgot about that just got through running some a couple weeks ago too, Aromasin/STANE.

I like epi at 60mg a day. I realize it's high, but jeffy likes.

I may or may not run some rpn havoc this summer while I'm cruising... That or a first time tren run... Hmmmm... :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just run it at 25mg a day,I may try higher but if I dont have enough estro in my body I turn Mr. hyde, LOL. pms x10. Took letro at one time may have been a little to high of a dose, it wasn't pretty.LOL You talking about caveman......

I just run it at 25mg a day,I may try higher but if I dont have enough estro in my body I turn Mr. hyde, LOL. pms x10. Took letro at one time may have been a little to high of a dose, it wasn't pretty.LOL You talking about caveman......

Let's just say, Jeff can vividly remember one summer years ago where he absolutely crushed his estrogen and use phera/epi.

It was a good summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back