• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to prepare your igf-1?

Dakotaduckey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Just wondering best and correct way to prepare igf-1? Same as gh except using acetic acid? Same needle? Same areas application? Any and all info would be awesome. Considering using gh, but would also like to take advantage of igf-1's site growth advantages. Thanks again

You use bacteriostatic water for reconstitution, inject using insulin needle.

Havent heard of person gotten noticble site growth using igf.

Just save money and spend on protein. You will grow much more from that

I really like igf. I prefer Des over lr3. But I like lr3 as well. I usually reconstitute the vial with 1 ml of acetic acid. Then back load the slin pins with the acetic acid/igf and freeze the slin pins. When they are ready for use I defrost add 30 units of ba to cut the acetic acid potency and to "spread"out the ifg so you don't waste much in the dead space of the rig. Some people report acetic acid not stinging by itself. I have no idea who those crazy mofos are cause even diluting it it stings for a good 20 secs.

I usually shoot 50 mcg bilaterally into the muscle I'm working with des you need to inject in the car or locker room preworkout. Lr3 you have little longer. I really respond well to igf an uuse it at some point in almost every cycle

I really like igf. I prefer Des over lr3. But I like lr3 as well. I usually reconstitute the vial with 1 ml of acetic acid. Then back load the slin pins with the acetic acid/igf and freeze the slin pins. When they are ready for use I defrost add 30 units of ba to cut the acetic acid potency and to "spread"out the ifg so you don't waste much in the dead space of the rig. Some people report acetic acid not stinging by itself. I have no idea who those crazy mofos are cause even diluting it it stings for a good 20 secs.

I usually shoot 50 mcg bilaterally into the muscle I'm working with des you need to inject in the car or locker room preworkout. Lr3 you have little longer. I really respond well to igf an uuse it at some point in almost every cycle

Does it have to be actic acid for reconstitution? maybe this is why mine didnt work lol

Back