• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone Else?

redemption83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Feel like there is nothing better than walking out of the gym knowing you gave 110%, the sweat, the pain, the pump, the changes you see in the mirror that you thought you would never be able to obtain? To me bodybuilding has saved my life, showed me what was in me this whole time that i never knew i had. I set my goals and for the first time in my life have met them. And the best part bodybuilding is the gift that keeps on giving as LONG AS YOU GIVE BACK and push yourself past your breaking point. This is just something i felt like sharing.

Put it into words when I feel I couldn't have. I have been feeling like this for the first time in a while and it feels awesome. To me the key to bodybuilding is grinding it out when you don't want to. Because that drive will come back, and you will regret every set you took off once it does.

Yeah definitely can relate to this. Bodybuilding is awesome and probably save many lives:) You go to the gym, you see results. It's a direct correlation.

Back