PDA

View Full Version : Questions about SUB-Q Injections for TRT

testo66
01-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Hi all,
I just moved from androgel to 2 SC shots per week of 62.5mg T each (yielding 125MG per week) - for TRT.
I also introduced HCG as recommended - 2 SC shots of 250 IU per week (same day as T shot, each of them in a different place in the abdomen).

a few questions came up:

1. I read you can inject the T SC into the glute fat and it sounded like a nice idea -
where exactly is the recommended injection site in the glutes for sub-q?
is there a difference in the effect comparing to the abdomen?

2. I'm currently injecting with an BD Insulin Syringe 30G 8mm (5/16)-
is the needle long enough for SC in the abdomen & glutes?
and what length of syringe should I use (injecting no more the 0.25ML of T/0.1ML of HCG) - 1 ML or 0.5 ML?

3. as for the HCG -I can choose to use ovidrel or pregnyl (and using bacteriostatic water to keep them good for long of course)-
is the a difference between them? which is more recommended?
does either of them last only one month in the fridge after reconstitute with BW?

thank you for your help.

CaptainMorgan
01-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi all,
I just moved from androgel to 2 SC shots per week of 62.5mg T each (yielding 125MG per week) - for TRT.
I also introduced HCG as recommended - 2 SC shots of 250 IU per week (same day as T shot, each of them in a different place in the abdomen).

a few questions came up:

1. I read you can inject the T SC into the glute fat and it sounded like a nice idea -
where exactly is the recommended injection site in the glutes for sub-q?
is there a difference in the effect comparing to the abdomen?

2. I'm currently injecting with an BD Insulin Syringe 30G 8mm (5/16)-
is the needle long enough for SC in the abdomen & glutes?
and what length of syringe should I use (injecting no more the 0.25ML of T/0.1ML of HCG) - 1 ML or 0.5 ML?

3. as for the HCG -I can choose to use ovidrel or pregnyl (and using bacteriostatic water to keep them good for long of course)-
is the a difference between them? which is more recommended?
does either of them last only one month in the fridge after reconstitute with BW?

thank you for your help.

1. For injecting Testoserone, unless it is test base, Im sure it is in solution of oil. so it has to be injected into muscle tissue for proper digestion of oil and obsorbtion. Glutes with 25 guage 1.5 inch needle goes in hassle free, 1 inch for tights.

2. As long as your injecting into fat layer for HCG, theres no problem.

3. No difference. But pregnyl is very good legit stuff with good reviews so ill recommand it over any other brands. The quality of hormone does decrease aftr reconstituting so use asap, but should be fine for up to 2 months.

exerciseordie
01-06-2014, 07:05 PM
You can inject small amounts of oil into fat. I have actually heard of doctors having patients use slin pins to inject 1/4 to 1/2 a ml into their stomach fat once to twice a week.

CaptainMorgan
01-06-2014, 07:08 PM
You can inject small amounts of oil into fat. I have actually heard of doctors having patients use slin pins to inject 1/4 to 1/2 a ml into their stomach fat once to twice a week.

Yep. But most oils have BA in it, which can cause severe inflamation at fat layer due to slower digesting rate. It swelled up m parrot's tight and had to take pain killer

exerciseordie
01-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Yep. But most oils have BA in it, which can cause severe inflamation at fat layer due to slower digesting rate. It swelled up m parrot's tight and had to take pain killer

Yea some ugl go a little crazy on BA at times. Anything pharma or extremely high quality shouldn't matter. I have pinned sciroxx test sub q with 0 problems.