• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cycle Review!

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well guys I am wondering if you wouldn't mind tweaking this summer Lean bulk cycle I am preparing for. Thanks for the help guys!
- Tren A @ 400mg / Week (Weeks 1 - 8)
- Test P @ 200mg / Week (Weeks 1 - 13)
- EQ @ 500mg / Week (Weeks 1 - 12)

AI's are:
- Caber (I go off a feel with it, dry joints to much, leaky nips, not enough, haha).
- Formeron @ 2 pumps / 24 hours

and then the standard PCT of Nolva / Clomid. (Unless you have a better recovery from tren which is a hard shutdown I hear).

The purpose of this cycle is to gain some decent weight, but also stay rather lean. I want to keep the EQ low @ 500 because I like the vascular look and also the hunger it gives. I dont have experience in tren so I that's why I was only going to run it at 400mg a week (and use the short ester in case I cant hack it). Now I have heard to run the test lower than the tren, but as I stated before, I dont know much about the drug so I am coming to you all for advice, haha. Thanks for the tips / advise everyone!

- Slider

Sounds like a plan. Most run EQ a little longer than 12 weeks.

Yea most say 16 weeks or else its pointless. I humbly disagree with them (plus I think I am using it for different reasons then they are).

Where's all my tren users at? Anything with advise is appreciated guys!

Only thing I'd say is hcg pct. Other than that looks good

After you drop the tren-a, I would bump up the test-p to 500mg/wk or so.

Back