• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back workout

gymbeast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wanting to just get a whole new back routine so i was wondering what some of yalls workouts are. Just tell me your routines are and a brief description of each lift. Thanks guys

DB rows
Lat pull downs
Rear Delts flies
Partial Deadlifts
Machine shrugs

.... All at 12-20 reps

Reverse grip pull downs
Bent over rows
Deadlifts/rack pulls
V bar pull downs

All different rep ranges, but always hitting failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Deadlifts

Bentover barbell rows

300 pull ups various grips

Last one
bent over rows 3 x 8-10
Vertical machine rows 3 x 6-10
pulldowns 4 x 8-12
Fst 7 set straight arm pullovers 7 x 8 - 10, rest only 30 sec between sets

pull ups
bent over rows
tbar
seated rows
standing rope pull downs
dumbell rows
hammer strength rows
deads
all of these are 12 reps and i pick 4 exercises each week and thats my workout, i switch some exercises every week to keep the muscles guessing

- - - Updated - - -

and hypers

BB rows (overhand and under hand grip)
T-Bar rows
Cable rows
Rack pulls
Wide Grip pull downs
BB shrugs

Last nights back workout:
BB ROWS 4X6
CABLE ROWS 4X6
WIDE GRIP PULL DOWNS 2X10
BB SHRUGS 3X8

Warrior

300 pull-ups???!!?! How frikking long does that take?!

The first four sets I can do 40 easy so 160 out of the way. Then I drop to 30 for a set to 190. 4 or 5 times 20 and I am at almost 300. Last 4 to five sets could be between 5 or 10 which really hurts and you get a nasty pump on the last. I always take a scrap paper and write down whatever many until I finish. I am 48 and been doing pull ups since I was 13. At my peak early 30's I remember doing a set of 10 with 115 pounds on my waste. Now a days just body weight is enough.
Off course somedays is much easier then other. I guess it depends on the audience. LOL.

IML Gear Cream!
50 Pull-Ups: (as many sets needed)
Bent Over Row: 4 sets
Dead-Lift: 2-warm up + 4 sets

Lower back on alternate day:
straight leg dead-lift 4 sets
Good morning 4 sets

The first four sets I can do 40 easy so 160 out of the way. Then I drop to 30 for a set to 190. 4 or 5 times 20 and I am at almost 300. Last 4 to five sets could be between 5 or 10 which really hurts and you get a nasty pump on the last. I always take a scrap paper and write down whatever many until I finish. I am 48 and been doing pull ups since I was 13. At my peak early 30's I remember doing a set of 10 with 115 pounds on my waste. Now a days just body weight is enough.
Off course somedays is much easier then other. I guess it depends on the audience. LOL.

hubs does something similar with 50 rep sets ..does em between every other lift but throws in some pike ups and muscle ups ...because hes a show off

Pull-ups 5x10 and then DB rows, more DB rows, more DB rows, 10 sets to be exact. Just been getting so bored of the same routine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbar rows t bar rows t bar rows

I am currently hitting back twice a week.

monday
weighted pull-ups 4 x 8-10
neutral grip lat pulldowns 4 x 8-12
DB row 3 x 8-10
machine row 4 x 10
seated cable row 3 x10
BB shrugs 4 x 20 supersetted with 45lb plates pump set for 20

thursday
deadlifts 10,8,8,6
tbar row 3 x 8
machine row - wide grip 4 x 8-10
seated cable row