• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to Even Begin...

TigerTailgater

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK. I will make this short and sweet.

I have some raws that I want to test. I know it my be pricey but, I want to know what I have. So, my question is, how and where do I even go about getting these tested? I have no idea where I would need to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I actually have the test kit. But, I want something a little more in depth. Something that could show me purity.

Is this even possible? I mean, obviously I can't just walk up to a lab and ask to have my steroid powders tested. Just wondering if anyone has some info on this.

Nothing??

What about some of the reps here? Can someone PM me if you have any idea how to go about doing this?

there use to be a guy on my old board who had connections to have oils tested, this was years ago, the board is down i think it went under but there has to be someone on here who would know or knows someone, i do know it wasnt cheap according to the guy. it was about the time the old china man or real IP whatever you know him as was in thailand, alot of controversy back then for that dude so people found ways to check the products.

Yea, I would think with all the knowledgeable people here, that someone would know something.

It would be my assumption that even if someone knew a lab that would test substances, they wouldn't share it. Just my $0.02

It would be my assumption that even if someone knew a lab that would test substances, they wouldn't share it. Just my $0.02

Before I got to your post, I was thinking the same exact thing after reading each post.

Good luck to you OP.

Depends on what kind of raw you have.

To know the on hand simple varfication: long estered compounds tend to have sticky consistency with sweet smell(Ex: Test-E and Deca) while short ones have dry crystal like conistency...

Get yer self steroids home urine testing kit, mix with water, send to lab via mail, Bam.

- - - Updated - - -

If it is AI, then it becomes whole different story.

Back