• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Second cycle test e and tren e, have some questions

46m4art

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am beginning my second cycle, first cycle was test c for 10 weeks and had very great results but put on a few more pounds of fat than I wanted. I am 26, 6”1’, 240, roughly 14-15%bf. I am looking to learn!

I am going to be running Week 1-10
Test E 250mg/w
Tren E 300mg /w
Anastrozole .5mg EOD
HCG 500 ui /w

11-14
PCT Nolva 20mg Ed

Couple questions:
Should I be running Caber with the tren
Should I run the HCG on my PCT and if so how much

I am trying to lose fat on this cycle I plan to eat a deficit of 500-700 calories ED.
Macros: 4-4.5kcals a day
220g grams protein
100g fats
450-550g carbs

I am assuming my diet will need to be the same for cutting on a cycle, if not please let me know.

I will be doing HIIT and HISS cardo on top of my own program

Thanks!

Warrior is right though your protein is too low. Four your body weight you should be shooting for 1-1.5g/body weight. In other words, 240-360g of protein a day.

As far as your cycle, sorry to say I'm a newbee. I've been looking at running this same cycle. Hopefully someone can chime in with useful info.

I'll def stay posted.

For Warrior - why would you suggest acetate over enanthate? sorry bro, just trynna learn.

You can still make good gains with a Test only cycle.

If you do run Tren, I recommend caber and using Tren A instead of E.

Protein is too low and carbs are too high.

Warrior

What is the difference between tren a and e?

What would be a better ratio for protein on a cycle? I was assuming 1g/lb of lean body weight.

Thank you!

What is the difference between tren a and e?

What would be a better ratio for protein on a cycle? I was assuming 1g/lb of lean body weight.

Thank you!

Enanthate (E) is a much longer ester. You don't have to pin as often BUT it takes much longer to clear your system. Since Tren sides can be harsh, that could make a huge difference.

On cycle you should aim for 1.5-2g protein per lb. 1g/lb is good for natural bodybuilding but on the low side for AAS.

Warrior

Enanthate (E) is a much longer ester. You don't have to pin as often BUT it takes much longer to clear your system. Since Tren sides can be harsh, that could make a huge difference.

On cycle you should aim for 1.5-2g protein per lb. 1g/lb is good for natural bodybuilding but on the low side for AAS.

Warrior

What is the HL of tren a?

I am assuming off cycle you'd approach protein as a natural bb levels?

Thank you for your time

Back