• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nausea with Test/mast?

linuxian

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm doing 1ml of sust and .5 ml mast on mon, wed, fri for a total of 750mg test and 150mg of mast per week. In addition, .75 anastrozol ED

For some reason, I seem to be feeling nausea at these levels. When I cut it back to 500/100 the nausea subsides. Has anyone else had symptoms like this? I'm trying to figure out if its the test levels or mast or something else entirely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know but you are wasting that mast......I wouldnt even consider running it below 500/week

Drop the sust back to 500 mgs for a couple weeks and then increase. The " shorties" can give you a bit of a fog/nausea" effect - but it goes awy I have found. Your mast is too low IMO-Luck-OD

a bit of a fog/nausea" effect

That's pretty much exactly how I feel. Kind of a fog and sick.

I'll try upping the mast with the lower test. I can't have extremely rapid strength gains, my tendons just won't support rapid growth. Tren is forever off my list for this reason. The up-side is I normally keep just about all my gains because I'm doing only slight augmentation with Chems.

Last edited:
Ive been down to 500/wk on teat and upped mast to 400. Nausea has subsided a lot.

Thanks guys

Back