• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Talking to kids about AAS

Xan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you talk to your kids about AAS?

How old are they? What do you say? Talk about pros cons? Limits? Legality? Do they know you pin/pinned?hide use? Do they know? Ask? Reactions? Encourage/ discourage? Labeled hypocrite? Do they tell their friends? Do their friends ask? Do you talk to their friends about AAS? Etc?

Very interested to hear any responses to any of these types of questions. Seen a couple threads about significant others, but not kids. I've only recently had a long talk with my wife about when I started TRT. My child is still a toddler, but it still comes to mind on talking your your children (or not) and interested to hear first hand experiences or thoughts.

Nope that shit stays in the closet. Last thing u need is your kid running around school telling everyone that dady does steroids. Not until they are out of high school is when they can know the truth. Children no matter how good they are all have big mouths. That's one thing that drives me Nuts with my 12 yr old. Say one wrong thing in front of them and the whole world knows the next day.

Definitely was thinking that Jit, kids have motor mouths and was thinking about that aspect when it came to openness.

Also wondering about the parents with kids asking about AAS, or if you're concerned about them using, sharing experience vs not, etc. More I think about it the more questions I have. I think most folks here on the boards especially by the time they're parents likely to be a disciplined and researched AAS users so as a young parent I'm certainly curious. Thanks for every response.

Im sure my oldest has a clue whats up but I'd never talk to her about it..she isn't athletic and taking her to th gym with me was a total failure. she also is freaking out about the sheer volume of food I'm eating so I doubt its ever something that gonna really come up.
She knows the GH in the fridge is a peptide and has questionable legality. Thats about it.

Yeah the peptides and hgh are hard to hide well. My three year old busted in the bathroom mid inject a few weeks back. She didn't even seem to notice.

I don't think the subject can be breached with giving an implied conscent. If I had a 23 year old son who came to me already doing it. I would talk then

No way, no how am I telling my kid(s). WHen they're old enough to use (if appropriate), then we can have "the talk" but until then.. not gonna happen.

My buddys father was 100% honest to his kids about his aas use and honestly he isn't a very smart guy. I'm talking like this guy did 2 full years of 400mg test a week and 250mg of anadrol believe it or not. No hes not dead and he hasnt shit out his liver but he does have his health issues although hes off the juice atm. So his kids (my buddies) use AAS but they are a lot more knowledgeable about it, and their fathr made damn sure they knew every pro/con risk/reward before he ever even let them think about juicing themselves. I guess what im trying to say is i dont have kids but if/when i do i would def wait until they are older. And even like i do with my younger cousins i would make sure they know everything there is to know before they pin themselves so their not just doing a cycle without knowing the side effects and health risks and shit. In the future id rather give my kids my own advice/oppinions on aas instead of Roid Gut McGee trying to push them a cycle of 300 mg of anadrol a week at the local gym ya know?

My kid is 5. All he knows is that daddy works out a lot and has muscles. He's too cute, when we go places he tells strangers that his daddy has big muscles. I just laugh and tell him to stop talking to strangers.

So far he's just a tot that wants to "be big like daddy", but if he stays active and gets into athletics I'm thinking it's that much more of a subject I should broach myself rather than one of his pals, but then I guess some of it will also hinge on what the future holds - what he sees, experience , thinks or knows, and laws hold down the road - some of which is unknowable. Thanks for all the comments thus far. I'm guessing more of us will have to talk about this than we post or think about.

My kid is 5. All he knows is that daddy works out a lot and has muscles. He's too cute, when we go places he tells strangers that his daddy has big muscles. I just laugh and tell him to stop talking to strangers.

Exactly. Time and place for everything. Kids are too young for me to think about it, but I would if it was relevant. Outside of damn he's huge if they really wanted to know when they were older I would talk to them about it.

IML Gear Cream!

that's so cute aha, my little princess just made 8 months so it'll be a while until any of that happens - but I'm gonna enjoy it lol

yep, forgot to lock the bathroom door, and my 10 year old son opened the door to see me injecting my glute. i was like FUUUUKKK, but kept it cool and just said "hey bud, whats up". he looked at me and laughed and said "you're crazy" and left. since we have both had allergy shots in the past, i told him thats all it was. I dont like lying to my kids, but this stuff isnt exactly legal, and like others have said.... kids will be kids and you dont need them running about town telling everyone.

i do intend to tell him when he is older, as i will probably be on trt anyway, but he has seen my supplement cabinet full of protien and vitamins... he knows i lift and eat clean as my only real hobby i take serious. he is always asking me nutrition questions and even started making better food choices. the fact that he shows an interest makes me pround. after all, this is a healthy life style (gear aside).

Here where I live juice is EVERYWHERE. McAllen,TX the border is just a few minutes away. My boys are in ROTC and the powerliftng team. Both 16 and 17 have asked me about juice. I am on TRT and I have taken them with me to visit my doctor in Edinburg. They have always known. We do not keep secrets and the4 youngest at 10 years old knows as well. They tell me the PL team about 90% are on it and from their knowledge of it the team do not know how to use it correctly. They have not juiced yet and I say yet because I know that day will soon come. My oldest will be a senior next year and after graduation going to the Marines and he has already expressed to me that he wants to be in the best shape possible. I think and this is my opinion, they are going to run gear with or without your approval so to me I keep communication open with them and they trust me to let me know things in their life. Just be open and honest with them. Trust me, they know even when you think they dont know. The middle one Im sure will not but the oldest I can bet big money he will. I would rather him come to me and run things right then do it blindly.

Back